Sunday, October 26, 2008

I discovered yesterday that there are horses out there who love sour gummy lifesavers, and that they they will do anything to get one....


like trying to eat you and your camera





while they were attacking me I took meaningless pictures =P

horses have the cutest ears


so fuzzy =]


and big brown eyes...



and soft velvety noses



looong tongues



big teeth
[somebody needs a toothbrush!]


and of course whiskers!


=]

so thats pretty much it. Nothing else has been goin on really. Work mostly =] today I pretty much fell in love with this fella. Sooooo cute, big, bright blue eyes, blond hair.... CUUUTE. Names Reid =]

He's like...around one, crawling 'round. I helped out with the kids in the nursery today at church, and he was one of the little kids. I love kids, good kids that is ;-) I like baby babies, then toddlers. So fun.

Well I had better skidoosh.

-waves- bye.

2 comments:

Sara Beth said...

Sara your horse pics always make me smile :)
how are you?

Ranch Wife said...

Very cool pictures! LOL!