What else? hm.. I...ran outta gas on the way home from work the other day!! yea that was fun. I'm really smart. But hey it happens? ...right? yeah yeah I know, only to me cause the rest of you are smart and actually put gas in your vehicles.
but anyways.
Is that all the tales I have to tell....looks like it. As it is I'm feeling not to bueno at this moment, don't know if I'm coming down with something or what. So this is the extent of my post.
Until next time, adios.
Is that all the tales I have to tell....looks like it. As it is I'm feeling not to bueno at this moment, don't know if I'm coming down with something or what. So this is the extent of my post.
Until next time, adios.
2 comments:
The colt sounds fun! Keep me posted on what you learn with him. Will you geld him or keep him... "as is" LOL
Hello! Your sister Jen sent me over. I gotta say, I love your sister, she's great. And it must be great having Q as a nephew! I have a niece and two nephews, it's so much fun being an auntie, isn't it?!! :)
I know what you mean about not getting around to blogging...only for me it's more like, oh no I haven't blogged in a week, I need to post...and then I blog when I should be doing something else...like right now...
So what's the story about this half-blind stud? How did he get blind and where did your brother's friend get him? Keep posting about what you're doing with him please as you start training!
I need to go, just wanted to drop by and say hi! :)
Post a Comment