Well no not really.
I mean that would be silly! where on earth would I keep a Hippo?
I just happened to have heard that song for the first time only moments ago, and it amused me somewhat. Such a odd Christmas song.
I can't believe Christmas is almost here! Where has this month gone? this whole year in fact.
Thankfully all my Christmas shopping has been completed, well for the most part anyway. I really do love this time of year. Christmas songs, hot chocolate, the cold weather, all the cookies and goodies, oh yes indeed.
Well I must scurry off to do other things.
I mean that would be silly! where on earth would I keep a Hippo?
I just happened to have heard that song for the first time only moments ago, and it amused me somewhat. Such a odd Christmas song.
I can't believe Christmas is almost here! Where has this month gone? this whole year in fact.
Thankfully all my Christmas shopping has been completed, well for the most part anyway. I really do love this time of year. Christmas songs, hot chocolate, the cold weather, all the cookies and goodies, oh yes indeed.
Well I must scurry off to do other things.
4 comments:
I LOVE the hippo song!! I first heard it like 3 years ago and I have it like completely memorized. It's such a fun song, but the local DJs don't like it and try not to play it very much -- although all the kids call in and request it!!
It does seem like Christmas has crept up awful fast, doesn't it?!! Just like another WEEK...and it doesn't feel like it at all. I haven't even bought/made ANY gifts for anybody yet :( I guess I need to get busy!!
I have no idea where to find a Hippo... Did ya make your background?
Because it's getting real busy here, I want to wish you a blessed and Happy Birthday! May God always keep His hands upon you!
By the way...I'm tagging you for a blog award :)
Post a Comment