Friday, April 15, 2011

Sticking my head out...

I have been wanting to post for awhile! I've had a lot on my heart I've wanted to share. But I've been stuck with my head in homework these past couple weeks. I completed this 2,000 word paper on Creation/Evolution...which I learned a lot from. Also I had this book report for Nehemiah, that is actually a lot of what I want to write about...

10 day outreach has come upon us! So myself and a team of 5 other people are flying out tomorrow for Finland!!!! Please pray! We'll be doing some street evangelism, and helping around the church and whatnot. I'm so excited!

Last but not least....

CCBCE superheroes are busy saving the day...



































We Bible College students are pretty cool....

2 comments:

cottonpicker said...

Sound like you've been a busy bee....I'm with ya...wrote my first post since....well I don't really remember when!! Glad you stuck your head out!! ;)

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Sounds like you are super busy!

Just wanted to send you blessings on this Resurrection Sunday!!