Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A few favorites from Christmas



Who needs an actual sled when you have parts to an old dryer and a 4wheel drive pickup.





Jen I snapped this one just for you.



He crashed, did a roll and landed on his feet. The look on his face kills me.




p.s because I forgot...Happy New Year!
My quote for the year is...
"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."-Corrie Ten Boom
Whatever comes your way this year, good or bad, never forget we serve a big God..so, don't look at your circumstances, but look up.


-s

5 comments:

Crystal Cattle said...

Great photos. I used to love being pulled behind the tractor on sleds with my cousins. A great Christmas memory.
www.crystalcattle.com

Jaelyn Rose said...

Love the pictures!! That was such a fun time!! :)

Countrygirl said...

Love it...the pictures and The word.

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Love all the pics...looks like so much fun. Brings back a lot of good memories for me~my dad would pull my sister and I on the BIG sled he made in high school, behind the tractor! Good times for sure.
Your little brother looks just like your dad!

Heather said...

Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com