Monday, July 16, 2012

Hey all you beautiful people.

I'm just dropping in quite quickly to let you know that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, nor did I get eaten by a bear in Alaska. Crazy as it is I'm in West Virginia for 4 weeks! I've already been here one week. The very night I got home from Alaska my sweet friend that lives in Pennsylvania texted me and told me the camp she works at needed another horseback riding instructor so I came and here I am. I'm busy, busy, busy so I'll try to post Alaska pictures soon and then post about here.

Much love!

-S

3 comments:

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Alaska?? West Virginia???
I'm waaaaayyyy behind~can't wait to see pics and hear about your travels! Take care.

Ranch wife said...

Well what a surprise! Come visit your loving mother and father between travels!

Love you!

~M~

Rachel said...

Wowee girl, you're on a roll with the travels! Fun stuff!