Thursday, December 25, 2008

Feliz Navidad..Merry CHRISTmas!

So maybe I'm a little late, being as though Christmas is almost over.

But anyways, hope ya'll had a great Christmas! :] cause I for one did, and I love Christmas, it just needs to be celebrated for the right reasons, and not for the reason the world celebrates it. This is the day our Savior came into the world and it should be celebrated! :] ....and not only that, its my birthday so everybody should celebrate it.

teehee.

I'm just kidding.

Seriously

I promise, cross my heart. Besides turning 17 isn't all that exciting anyway ;-]

So anyway I will leave you with that, set your eyes on CHRIST the true and real reason for the season.


2 comments:

Countrygirl said...

Happy (late) Birthday! We tried to call the last two days to visit with ya'll but can't get through. Our internet was out, but we had cell service. Love the picture of the family! Happy Birthday to S. N. B. - hope it was one of your best yet.

Anonymous said...

I love Rambo's butt in the picture! ;) I need you to send them to me... or put them on a disk.