1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper babyyy
2. Real or fake tree? real!
3. When do you put up a tree? different time every year seems like
4. When do you take it down? New Years Day usually
5. Do you like eggnog? ughh nooo
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't know.... probably the saddle or spurs i got
7. Hardest person (people) to buy for? my papa
8. Easiest person to buy for? My little brother. fo sho
9. Do you have a nativity scene? a little one
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of a time I got something I didn't like!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas with the Kranks, and the Charlie Brown Christmas one
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I always seem to end up doin it like a week before Christmas, haha
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no, thats just not cool
15. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas? basically everything
16. Lights on the tree? of course!
17. Favourite Christmas song? I like just about all of 'em
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like staying at home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? sorry no
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A star
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? the stinkin crazy shoppers! and over things that i won't get into
23. Favourite Ornament theme or color? Don't really have one.
24. Favourite for Christmas dinner? whatever!
25. Favourite Decorations? Christmas lights and such
26. What do you want for Christmas this year? pair of spurs mostly :] my poor daddy
I tag Caitlin, Ranchwife, and Lora
well I hope ya'll are all doing well! I myself am sitting here eating a rootbeer float and listening to the howling wind outside -sigh- me and my friend were discussing how it just doesn't feel like Christmas around here, its hot outside, and the sky is filled with dirt. Not nice lovely white snow, no just DIRT. Not even cool I tell ya, I put on Christmas music earlier, trying to make it feel like Christmas, and it just didn't work. It's down right depressing I tell ya! Oh well, I will stop whining and complaining now, nobody wants to listen to a whiner or complainer.
So anyway.
I went yesterday and got nearly all my shopping down, after battling all the crazzed shoppers. Yikes! It was probably one of the dumbest things I've ever done, trying to shop on a Saturday a week and a half before Christmas. Just not smart at all, but I got 'er done. Or mostly done, I still have a little bit to do...but it can wait. I also went and saw what has to been one of the dumbest movies of all time. "The Day the Earth Stood Still." just don't go see it, seriously. If there is anyone out there who saw it, and liked it...well then I apoligize but I thought it was one of the dumbest movies EVER. It was basically a sci fi movie about this alien that comes to earth to wipe out all the humans so they can save the earth from us. Yea.. I got to hear about it too from Skyler, Sterling and my brother. Yea, just don't go see it, unless you like scifi movies and are a..well.....tree hugger.
Wellllll.....anyway. I just ran out of things to say. So sad I know.
So, peace out.
So anyway.
I went yesterday and got nearly all my shopping down, after battling all the crazzed shoppers. Yikes! It was probably one of the dumbest things I've ever done, trying to shop on a Saturday a week and a half before Christmas. Just not smart at all, but I got 'er done. Or mostly done, I still have a little bit to do...but it can wait. I also went and saw what has to been one of the dumbest movies of all time. "The Day the Earth Stood Still." just don't go see it, seriously. If there is anyone out there who saw it, and liked it...well then I apoligize but I thought it was one of the dumbest movies EVER. It was basically a sci fi movie about this alien that comes to earth to wipe out all the humans so they can save the earth from us. Yea.. I got to hear about it too from Skyler, Sterling and my brother. Yea, just don't go see it, unless you like scifi movies and are a..well.....tree hugger.
Wellllll.....anyway. I just ran out of things to say. So sad I know.
So, peace out.
2 comments:
I'm sure glad that wasn't the Will Smith one! I finally saw the preview for it again, and it's called Seven Pounds. Hopefully it'll be a good one!
Oh, and I believe its FA lalalala. Not Pa lalala. I don't think anyway, its not like it matters though.
tis the season to be turning.....uh.. how old this year?
Post a Comment