So
just gonna say................
just gonna say................
I AM STILL ALIVE!!
I'm leaving for the mission trip to Texas on Sunday and will be back next Sunday. There is a pretty big bunch of us going. We're going to be working on a house...either building a deck, or if a group already has that done then we'll do all the inside work, sheet rocking and all that jazz. So anyway, I'm pretty excited! please pray for the trip!
Andd now a fewish pictures from the new camera =] they're not much, but I'm learning!
a picture of my buddy ben, taking a picture...of ducks! ; )
hmhhmm so there's just some random pictures for ya.
I'll write after I get home!
=D
5 comments:
You take the neatest pictures! I'll be praying.
Love the pictures sister! We need to have a photo shoot.
Very Very good. Take more!
~M~
Hey I just came across for Aaron Watson through somebody else... and I recognised the song Shut up and Dance. His voice is killer huh!
You have a good eye! Have a wonderful mission trip.
Post a Comment