Monday, October 5, 2009

Honest Scrap



My dearest seester Jennifer tagged me..so here goes. boy this is kind of a like those "About Me's" where you just don't know what to write...or maybe that's just me.

So here are 10 honest to goodness things about me. Honestly.

1. I spent most of my childhood wanting to be a ranching/ FBI/CIA agent when I grew up, and spent a lot of time acting like a secret agent.

2. I, like my sister, used to be horribly shy, I started to slowing grow out of it when I got a job. But am not hardly at all since I started working at the hardware last year.

3. I am deathly afraid of spiders.

4. I love old Disney movies.

5. I always thought it would be awesome to live back in like medieval times, and I still wanna own a sword.

6. I very rarely admit to something upsetting, or bothering me.

7. I am a sinner, saved by the Grace of Jesus.

8. I don't do well being in groups of people, would much rather just be with a one or two good friends.

9. I can't fall asleep unless I'm on my stomach, unless I'm just really tired.

10. I am a huge bookworm

and now I will tag some people, just not nine. sorry.

Sara

Brianna

and

Rebekah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HahaI got tagged! I was laughing with yours because you could be talking about me even down to the one about sleeping on your stomach! Ok blog post coming up soon...

Rebekah said...

Hey Sara! I had a feeling Jen would tag you for it, which is why I didn't. I thought about it though! :) I appreciate the tag! I already posted it up (LeAnna tagged me), but I will add your name as well to those who tagged me for it. Thanks! :)

Oh and by the way, I totally understand about not commenting back, that's OK. I like hearing from you though, so comment when you can. :)