Friday, October 16, 2009

Jess

I'm trying to get a little more into people photography. A good friend of mine agreed to let me use her for practice, to kinda start building portfolio. So here are a couple or so that I took.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you'll come do my senior photos in a couple years?? ;)

LeAnna said...

Very cute! I love the one with her shoes. I completely feel you on the people picture side of things. For as long as I can remember I've been a lover of nature photography, and never really cared to take many LIVE pictures (other than animals) but, it's actually really enjoyable! I'm really hoping to start up a business (just for fun...)

I think I've talked "Santa" into getting me a Nikon D80 with an 18-200mm VR lens for Christmas. I've been researching them, and think that'll suit me just fine. We'll see how generous Mr. Claus is feeling what with this recession and all. :P

Rebekah said...

Nicely done! I like the shoes shot the best!! :)