Thursday, May 26, 2011

I can't hardly believe I've already been home a week now! Getting home was an experience. My flights from Budapest to Frankfurt, and Frankfurt to Budapest were fine. I got into Houston at 5:30 and my flight for my final destination was supposed to leave at 6:30. I had to go through customs, get my bags, and recheck them, and I only had an hour. Well I couldn't do it, and thought I had missed my flight...I was so tired and frustrated, I just wanted to be home, but the Lord answered my prayers and my flight was delayed two hours! Thank you Jesus! They lost my luggage, and it found its way back home to me Tuesday...chocolate and all intact... (:

I'm determined to not ever flying continental again.

I started back to my old job at the hardware yesterday, super thankful they took me back for the summer! So I'm finally getting back into the swing of things. I've been a little, 'home' Hungary sick...but I'm kind of excited to see what the Lord has for for here this summer.

Tuesday they branded out here at the house, so I braved the wind for a few minutes to take some pictures!


Tadpole wanted in on some of the action!




the community cup.

3 comments:

Autumn Klare Wallace said...

Sara, this made me a little homesick for your home!
I miss you & love you!

Rachel said...

Awesome pictures, Sara!!

Farmchick said...

Great pictures!! :)
Stop on over for a visit someday soon.