Friday, May 6, 2011

Care to explain to me how I only have two weeks left here in Hungary?

I feel like it has gone by so fast. I definitely do not think it should be summer May already. I’ve been busy on this side of the world (along with everyone else) finishing up finals. That has been the most eventful thing. Spent some time after 10 day getting out of the 10 day lag that seems to go around, and then jumped right into projects, which I am slowly starting to wrap up. Thank goodness. I only have two more big projects due, and the one is a group thing for apologetics.

I want to share with you eventually an overall of what the Lord has down, and shown me these past 3 and a half months…but right now I’ll just share a few pictures.

A group of us woke up this morning at 5 and headed out to catch the sunrise.






[Clemen's picture!]


How can you look at creation and say there is no God?

4 comments:

Rain Barnes said...

How are you not a professional photographer?

I'm one of those boring people who never cares to leave the US, but your pictures make me want to go every place you are! Amazing! Thank you for sharing.

Kaylene Elise said...

Wow, time HAS flown!

I took a last minute trip yesterday to Szekesfehervar which I'm pretty sure is a lot closer to you than Gyor is. If I had planned ahead better I would have seen if you were free! The cool thing is, is that if we don't meet up on this side of the world, there's always a chance we'll meet up on the other side!

I also wanted to say that I really identified with your post about evangelism. I had a similar experience during a 6 month Bible/missions training. Some of the same struggles with the same results.

God bless your last couple of weeks in Hungary! Its been so great tracking your adventures. Its been like someone from "home" who actually understands what my life has been like for the last 9 months.

cottonpicker said...

Sara, I can't look at creation and not think of God....great pics and you soak up Hungary all you can....think your mammy is missing you somthing aweful! God indeed has great plans for your life!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

I can't believe it's time to come back to the states?~!!??

I am with Rain, how are you not a professional photographer...those are beautiful!

Enjoy your last few days and will pray for a safe return to the states!