Wednesday, August 24, 2011

BIG news!

No, I'm not getting married.

BUT I am going back to Hungary!!!!! In fact this time next week I'll probably be somewhere over the big ole ocean blue.

It kind of happened fast, like just all in a matter of about three weeks. Just about that time ago I had not even close to the money I needed to go back, but the Lord just completely blew me away with His provision! I had to laugh, I remember my missions class teacher talking about how we're always so surprised when God goes over and beyond, and its like, why are we surprised? He's GOD, but we always still are, and I was. I was telling people I probably wasn't going back, and next thing I know I'm buying a plane ticket. I think I got a really good plane ticket as well. I'm actually getting to fly out of our 'local' town (its an hour away, but that is local for us) so we don't have the drive 3+ hours to go to a airport, and its a real small one so going through security and all that should be a breeze. Then I only have two stops after that, then Budapest!

That is kind of just a little update on what is going on in my life right now. I've had every intention of updating about it sooner, but I've just found myself staring at the big blank box with a blinking cursor...but there you have it! I'm going to go close these sleepy eyes of mine now!


4 comments:

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

WOW Sara...that IS exciting news! Will be praying for safe travels for you. Thanks for the update.

I always ask myself..."why am I surprised what God can do?" I have to laugh at myself...;)

LeAnna said...

Awesome!! How long are you going to stay this time? I think it's wonderful you're getting to do this, God is so good.

Countrygirl said...

Sara, your heart for God is amazing! He will always use you when you are willing to go! God's speed!!!

Rachel said...

So happy God's shining in your life! Prayers for safe travels, and of course prayers for you in the time you are there! :)