Tuesday, September 23, 2008

As you can see I have updated my blogs look. To make it feel more...fallish. Just had to follow everyone else you know. Follow the crowd. Gosh, cannot believe I gave into peer pressure!

:P

But anyway, yes its fall! doesn't really feel like fall in our neck of the woods though...least not to me. I though it felt more fallish last week. But I am sure it will soon start to feel more like fall.

And since I really haven't nothing much to say, I'm going to post a few pictures of Taylor working with his two new babies.








then the other one...

Taylor was trying to hobble him...and he just wanted to eat him


pitching son of gun




He jumped around a few more times. Then finally lined out. Taylor did a few more things with him, then ended on a good note :]

I think they are pretty nice little horses, my mom and dad bought them for at the horse sale. I really like the bay, told Taylor he should give him to me :P haha.

So yea anyway. I don't really have much of anything interesting to say. Had the horse sale this last weekend. I went up there Friday night, and Saturday. I don't go to buy...or sell, I go to socialize :P I just hung around talking to Skyler and Sterling, had to go to sonic and get them drinks and mozzerella sticks on Saturday. I'm like a little gopher. Thats ok though.

Thats been about it really, just work :] Tomorrow is when I get to do invoice! I kind of like doing that. It will be sad if the new kid gets to take over it though...but I don't think he will.

Weeelll now I must go finish my food. My family is being blessed with my cooking tonight :P Crockpot sloppy joes, ranch bacon potatoe skins, and tiramusu chessecake! soon I will be making the for real tiramisu...once I find ladyfingers. I've been craving it ever since I lapped my lips over it that one wonderful day in europe... Mmm so yummy...its like the food of the gods. Ok thats a little much, especially since there are no gods. But it is preeety tasty!

4 comments:

Ranch wife said...

Good pictures, I wish you could find a way to crop out your daddy's wonderful given to him free bus with no motor. Or maybe you could photo shop it and make it a mountain scene or something. :)

The supper was wonderful!!! Good job!

~M~

LeAnna said...

Good luck finding ladyfingers! I searched the greater Oklahoma City area high and low and never could find them. I read somewhere online that they're even out of stoke most online places. I've successfully used pound cake, though! What is your tiramisu cheesecake recipe? If you feel like sharin' ;)

Anonymous said...

Good pictures! That lil' sorrel might be a handful. :p
I like the bay too.

Anonymous said...

Hola, you should post pictures of the great carpet-coming up extravaganza. I wanna see what it looks like!