Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New Job!

Yes.
I got a job.
Its at a hardware store.
It will only be a 30 minute drive.
I think I will be working about four days a week.
The people who I will be working for are super nice.
I start tomorrow!
I'm exciiited!

:]

1 comment:

LeAnna said...

KEWL! I bet you will hear some stories in that place! Old men like to meander their way to the hardware store and swap good ol' hardware stories about 2x4's and the best brand of nails. Well, one can only hope that's all they tell stories about...
I was at a small-town diner a few weeks ago and the older gentleman behind us was telling his latest tale of diabetes and EKGs- only he told it to every person who sat down to eat lunch with him, so we heard it three times over! :P
What fun you will have, you'll have to share the funnies!