Oh my goodness! Isn't it absolutely INSANE how much they change in a matter of days??? He looks so much like John, but I can definitely see Jen, too! He's precious, and I love that blonde fuzz! Thanks for the picture!
OH he is so cute. I wish I was there to hold him. I love him and have never seen him but in a couple pictures! Thanks for letting me see him. Hope all is well and you all are adjusting holding a baby all the time. No matter what they say hold him when ever you can!! Say hello for me and I am so proud!! Amy
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! Isn't it absolutely INSANE how much they change in a matter of days??? He looks so much like John, but I can definitely see Jen, too! He's precious, and I love that blonde fuzz! Thanks for the picture!
You are gonna have all sorts of fun documenting Tadpole's days via your camera! Great shot - he's the cutest little photo subject ever!
Oh, he's plumb perfect!
Looks like both Mama and Daddy and so precious. :) I wish I could smell him, I miss baby-smell!
OH he is so cute. I wish I was there to hold him. I love him and have never seen him but in a couple pictures! Thanks for letting me see him. Hope all is well and you all are adjusting holding a baby all the time. No matter what they say hold him when ever you can!! Say hello for me and I am so proud!! Amy
email me some time.
Post a Comment