Howdy, you don't really know me but I have really enjoyed reading your mom's blog and more recently yours! You sound just like me... a ranch girl that loves life and wouldn't trade it for anything! Well maybe there are a FEW things I would trade it for but you catch my point there. I'm real good friends with the Amy Miller (Triple L Band), I was wondering if there was some way I could get your email? Would like to talk to you more! I also recently met your... relative Eddie Hanks, he and his wife are such nice folks! Anyways, hope to talk to you again.
6 comments:
come on out!! :)
Me too!!!!
Yeah... in Mexico!
Howdy, you don't really know me but I have really enjoyed reading your mom's blog and more recently yours! You sound just like me... a ranch girl that loves life and wouldn't trade it for anything! Well maybe there are a FEW things I would trade it for but you catch my point there. I'm real good friends with the Amy Miller (Triple L Band), I was wondering if there was some way I could get your email? Would like to talk to you more! I also recently met your... relative Eddie Hanks, he and his wife are such nice folks! Anyways, hope to talk to you again.
hi brianna! thanks for the comment! yeah ya can definitely email me, just hit me up cowboys_daughter@hotmail.com
I wanna go to the beach too!!!!!!!
But NOT in Mexico. How about....Jamaica?
~M~
Post a Comment