Tuesday, March 17, 2009

yeauhhh

I have no explanation for the monkey background...except it kind of reminded me of my little brother...and I thought it was cute.

I just got out of the shower and am feeling oh so amazing, its just great what a shower can do for ya. And I no longer smell ;] course can't really say that smelling like a horse is to bad in my book...buttt it might be to others. I spent most of my afternoon horseback as I (along with my little brother) were enlisted to help my Daddy push some bulls across the highway, and go gather a old, reallyyy ugly, crippled up bull. Pushing the ones across the highway was very uneventful, we pushed them to the gate, then across the highway through the other gate and that was that. The worst thing that happened was that the gate kept blowing closed. I have to say it kind of stunk that nothing happened, I mean a little excitement is fun, it just gets boring whenever every thing goes great...am I the only one that thinks this? probably.

Getting the other bull was pretty much uneventful too. The ugly son of a gun didn't want to leave his ladies at first, but whenever we got him away from them, and the feed wagon was driving in front of us he just moseyed right along. We took him to some old corrals a few miles away, then loaded him in the trailer, that was even uneventful, usually ya have just a little excitement then cause they normally don't want to go into the trailer very easy, but he just hopped right up in there, no problem at all. That was pretty much that. Daddy hauled him to the house with his horse, then came to pickup me and Nathan...excuse me, Nathan and I. Nathan talks about the weirdest things, he'll go from talking about the book of Revelation to how bad it needs to rain, seriously its like.
"Isn't Revelation like a prophecy book or something?" -second long pause- "You know it really needs to rain!" I don't think I have ever seen someone jump subjects like he does, and argue, my goodness that kid ague's. He thinks he knows everything, and is right about EVERYTHING. Don't believe me? come have a conversation with him sometime.

So not much else is going on... 'cept for.
1. learning to play guitar is killing me
2. My cousin is coming this weekend! WOO
3. Lord willing I am going on a mission trip in June
4. I am also praying about going to the Bahamas on a mission trip sorta thing
5. I'm finally riding little Moe outside!
6. I believe that I have the cutest nephew in the whole world
7. I have just recently started missing Hungary like bad
8. The Lord just keeps showing me more and more about surrender and to lean on Him completely.
9. I have new boots and new sun glasses that are just pretty snazzzyyy
10. I love having these longer days
11. I have just recently discovered the amazingness of like 30's 40's and 50's music

those are Sara's little facts for today = ] The mission trip in June is to San Leon, Texas for Hurricane Ike relief, I'm going with my bosses church. I've really gotton to know the youth leaders, Anna and her husband Kyle, they are both really cool. Anna asked me to go, and one day at a basketball game asked Robert if I could have off to go. I think it'll be a good trip, the work we'll be doing is very needed I believe. The trip to the Bahamas is not exactly a mission trip, I'd actually be going as a counselor to this Christian camp they have for these kids over there. I could go for up to one or six weeks. I think it'd be a real neat. So we'll just see what the Lord has on that. Have to see about getting off work and such.

If I could I'd just go back to Vajta this summer. It just hit me the other day, and I just really started to miss it. I want the Lord to send me back so badly, buttt it doesn't matter what I WANT, if it's in His will I will go back eventually. I don't like waiting sometimes though...well most of the time. If I do go back, I think it will be for the mission training program, but again that's up the Him. Just have to wait, and pray.

Well that's really all the ramblings I have for today. I think we're going to go pop in "Father of the Bride" I will leave ya'll with a couple of pictures, one of my boots in all their snazzyness ;]




my new shades = ] i bought like two other pairs but these are my favorites...not sure I pull of the 80'sish look to well, but oh well!

3 comments:

Sara Beth said...

Sara! I will be praying for your missionary opportunities! God has His purposes, who knows, maybe one day on this side of eternity we will get to see each other again. You are loved.. OH and I love the boots and your photos, good job! Awesome that you're learning to play guitar. Gotta build up those calluses. <3 love u!

Joshua said...

Monkeys! Nathan... arguing... no! I couldn't imagine such a thing. Nice boots.

Joshua

LeAnna said...

Nathan cracks me up...but I think he has that effect on everyone. :P Love the new boots, and I'll pray with you about your trip opportunities!