What fun is cooking if you don't make smiley faces in the dough!
or...take pictures of yourself with the smiley face dough!
Hey, ya just got to have fun in life ok.
the end result.
{{stop drooling!!..hahaha}}
I'm definitely not an expert cinnamon roll maker, I pretty muchly managed to make a huge mess, and they things didn't want to cut, but we got it done.... they just ended up not being very pretty, and I just hoped they would taste better then they looked...ya know like its not what ya look like that matters, but whats inside...in this case...taste like ; )
Not only that, but I manged to seriously injure my poor little toe today...poor little guy, I stubbed it, and it bled underneath the nail and looked quite ugly and now it just hurts : (
mhhhmmmm....yes I have issues.
4 comments:
Wow those look greatttttt! Sorry about your poor lil toe :)
I wish I had a cinnamon roll. Maybe I'll make some today.
They look yummy to me!!
hey can I get that recipe~??!!
Post a Comment