Thursday, May 14, 2009

sumahh timeee

Crazy to think its almost already summer! In a few more weeks it will have been a full year since I went to Europe, whoa whoa whoa. I think this summer will be a fun one, need to go swimming....do a little fishing...go the river..well if you want to call it that...and maybe be a little dare devilish and jump off these rocks into the water = ) yup.

So I just pretty much figured I'd get on here and ramble about absolutely nothing...isn't that what I always do anyway??

Not just to much has been going on. I'm taking care of my daddy this weekend, while mama is off in the promised land ; ) I've got him taco salad stuff ready for dinner tomorrow, all he has to do is heat it up, since I won't be here. Think we'll have hamburgers tomorrow night... Jennifer, John and the baby may come over too = ) Saturday...I don't know...haven't planned that far ahead yet.

Other then that just been working, riding a couple colts and enjoying life! I haven't had my day off in several weeks, which is fine and all...but I think it'll be nice to get one sometime...not gonna lie. My bosses have just been busy, track has been going on and they have a boy graduating this year, so there's all the senior stuff too! But track will be over after this weekend, and graduation is Sunday... sooo maybe things will slow down a touch! at least until football season starts back up! haha. But its all been going good, finally getting the hang of more things so it makes it easier. I have this one guy I know that comes in nearly everyday to say hi to us, and give me a high five, haha. He is, without a doubt the finniest person in the world, seriously. I want so badly for this guy to be a comedian. He is one of those people who can be so hiliarious without even trying to be! or can be funny even when he's IS trying too...cause we all know those people who try to be funny...but...they just aren't. Yea... and I like funny people, drab, people who are serious all the time are just no fun to even be around. I like people who you walk away from feeling happy : )

Oohh andd I met this guy from New Zealand who came in the store the other day! I kind of like meeting foreigners, not gonna lie! haha.


So I'm still planning on heading to the beach this summer. I have yet to send my papers in yet...think I should probably fax those tomorrow.....

I'm pretty excited for going to San Leon in June though! I wasn't to sure about it at first, but am starting to looking more forward to it. We get to go the beach one day while we are there too! I'm pretty much feeling this beach stuff, think I just need to go live on it.

um..well my pickup is still not running
*sigh*
I have been driving out chevy pickup, kinda miss my little pickup. But hopefully it will be running soon.

And you know what, just now I got up and nearly killed myself by slipping on little peace of cooked potatoe that fell on the floor...yea cause I am just that good.

aye I am just going to end this torture post now before I decide to just delete it and not post for another few weeks.

s♥

1 comment:

Sara Beth said...

There you are Sara!! You are so sunshiney and boy do I sure miss you!! Cannot believe how fast time marches on.
LOL about the NewZealander.. what about that Slovenian cowboy who can crack a bullwhip? Nahh.. just let Jesus be that one for now, huh?
Love you so much.
COME VISIT THE BEACH HERE!!! I am moving this weekend and you are ALWAYS WELCOME.. I'm serious though, Sara.. Soon
<3