Dear sleep,
Please come to me. I no longer want to lay here counting sheep, rolling around in a hundred different positions hoping one of them will magically put me to sleep.
Yours truly,
Sleep deprived Sara.
I know that tomorrow will find me in a sleepy daze, probably from about 6:30-9. Drinking an unreasonable amount of coffee, with plenty of French vanilla creamer. Mhmm. Does the fact I don’t drink it black make me a weenie? If so, then I am okay with that. I would not like to put hair on my chest. Thank you.
Hard to believe in a matter of hours we will be flipping our Calendars over to April. I know I often mention how fast the time is going by, but I just can’t get over it! I don’t remember time going by so fast when I was but a young lassie. Does the older we get make it go faster? I am beginning to think so.
In 16 days I will hopefully be headed to California for a few days with my good friend Jess. We are going, to here check things out. I should rephrase that, I am checking things out, since she went there for two years. They are having a preview day where we’ll get shown around the campus and whatnot. A road trip is going to be awesome! And of course we’ll be going to the beach, and Disneyland! I am kind of ready for a mini vacation. It has been crazy around here as of late.
Well I do believe I shall give this sleep thing another try.
3 comments:
If you are a coffee weenie, than I am a coffee weenie, and we can be weenies together. Just not beans and weenies, because that would be awkward.
Oooh, a trip to Caly-for-ni-yay. I hope you get to go, because that would be a boatload of fun.
I tell people I drink mine black because when you add sugar it still looks black :) Road trip sounds fun!!
Well, I'm a weenie too then, right along with you and LeAnna! ;) No black yucky stuff here... :P
That'll be fun to go to Cali, but I'm not sure I would like to go there, I've never been, but I don't think I lost anything there.. ;)
Have fun!! :)
Post a Comment