Do I have an excuse for my absence?
My big toe was removed and replaced with my thumb. And I am just now learning to type without my thumb.
What do you mean that sounds preposterous!?
Maybe I'm just super busy..or lazy. Give me the worst blogger on the year award. I will showcase it with pride.
Now I'm in my awkward, I don't know what to say next, stage.
Now I'm in my awkward, I don't know what to say next, stage.
See I have three weaknesses in my writing. The first opening words, the transition to a different thought, and the closing lines. It is true, so that is why I usually end up sitting here awkwardly typing out meaningless ramblings, revealing my deepest darkest weaknesses. I hate being awkward! So let me just jump out there and say something.
I may be going to Scotland in August
-insert jumping up and down and squealing-
Whew, now I feel like the ice is broken. Even if that was the worst transition ever.
Scotland, to the Military Tattoo. Google it.

I love new places to discover.
Just don't be surprised if I don't come back!
Just don't be surprised if I don't come back!
2 comments:
well where did you come from. i was beginning to think aliens got you. I was just thinking today it was high time you did another post.
That's great your going to get to go Scotland (slight sigh) Now you'll have a reason to do some more posts. lol!
SCOTLAND?!! SCOTland?!!! that is SOOOOOO NOT FAIR!! I may never speak to you again!! :) Oh my gosh that is soooooo cool!!!! Shane is going to England in June, you're going (maybe) to Scotland... What is the world coming to?! My goodness... Hey if you end up just staying over there, INVITE ME OVER!! Please?! Haha :) That is just total sweeeeeetnes
Post a Comment