I will be a good sport, Instead of being a party pooper and not playing along ((Don't think it didn't cross my mind))
So, the ABCs of yours truly.
A- Age: 18
B- Bed size: Queen
C- Chore you hate: Folding socks. And sweeping.
D- Dog's name: Maggie
E- Essential food/item: BEEF and ice cream.
F- Favorite color: Blue
G- Gold or silver: Silver
H- Height: 5'5
I- I am: a tiny little speck on the face of the earth
J- Job: Heidi the Hardware girl
K- Kids: nada
L- Living arrangements: with my parents. Turkey Track USA
M-Mom's name: Marquita.
N- Nickname: Smithy, Gator, Sunshine, and Speedy, and sometimes Sara Lou
O- Overnight hospital stay: never
P- Pet peeve: people who don't understand personal space, and gross chewing noises
Q- Quote from a movie: "Three days ago I loathed you. I used to dream about you getting hit by a cab." The Proposal.
R- Right or left handed: Right.
S- Siblings: Taylor, Jen, Nathan
T- Time you wake up: 6ish
U- Unique thing about your car: when the air conditioner is on, you have to keep it on high or else it starts to smell like a hot glue gun
V- Vegetable you hate: spinach
W- Ways you run late: its those super hero duties I have to attend too.
X- X-rays you've had: Teeth and chest
Y- Yummy food you make: ask my family?
Z- Zoo favorite: penguins! otters!
No comments:
Post a Comment