I had a very nice time, got my head cleared about some stuff and it was pretty enjoyable. I came upon a rattlesnake, stupid nasty snakes... I have snake issues. And on the way back I came upon some Antelope, which isn't a rare thing for out here. And then I was riding along, looked down at the ground and there was this little creature looking up at me. I had to look twice, and oh dang it was a owl! a little burrowing owl. It just sat there... or whatever owls do, looking at me. Then it flew onto a mesquite bush and started making strange sounds...hmmm... weird owl.
It was such a nice day out too. I love Fall, Winter and Fall are my most favorite seasons. I like Winter cause I love the cold, and snow. And Fall... I just love it. It has a different feel to it.. I don't know how to explain it, but it's wonderful. After my ride I was talking on the phone to Caitlin, and I was out on the porch... and it just felt so nice. Spring and Summer don't have this feel.. I just feels... Fallish I guess.
And then the cows got to bawling. Now to most people this might be annoying, but I love it. It puts me to sleep at night... so maybe I'm just weird, who cares. I was thinking about it while riding. And I am so very blessed. I mean how many people get to experiance what I do all the time. The feeling of just being out on a horse, all alone... well besides for some dogs and wildlife. Just the feeling of that, and then just kicking your horse into a lope, leaning down and you go faster, and faster... that is a great feeling. And then getting to hear the coyotes yip, I love that. Early in the morning, or late in the evening they get to yipping, I love listening to it. And then getting to smell the wonderful smell of branding smoke. Are being able to see the stars so clearly at night. Waking up early and watching to sun come up, and watching to clouds turn different colors, or watching the sun set. Breathing in the fresh clear air. Or so many of the other wonderful things.
I truly am blessed. There aren't many people who get to experiance these kind of things. I think everybody should atleast once. God has blessed me in so many ways. And I sometime forget, I get ungrateful and mad when things don't go how I want them too, I had to deal with that today. And then I go out on my horse, talk to God and look around at all that I have... and just think... wow. He's given me all this, and He loves me I don't deserve it, but He still does.
Now I'll leave ya'll with this... this babbling of mine, it's late and I sometimes have a tendacy to babble when it's late. So good night to all.
3 comments:
I am going to cry... I will explain later.
Yes, please do. I don't want you to cry.
New post,new post.
Post a Comment