This is Nathan's song that he sang ealier during while we were riding.
I'm baying a song about rabbits
I'm baying a song about rabbits
I'm baying a song about rabbits
Cause I'm a hound, oh yeah, cause I'm a hound.
I love to chase rabbits, I love to chase rabbits, I love to chase rabbits, cause I'm a hound.
I have a dog friend, her name is Maggie, Maggie is jealous, oh yeah Maggie is jealous, cuz she wants to be a hound, oh yeah she wants to be a hound.
I'm baying a song about rabbits
I'm baying a song about rabbits, oh yeah.
And I forgot to mention my name, my name is Sugar, and I love to chase rabbits.
Think he'll be a famous song writer when he's older?.... I don't think so. It was somewhat amusing though. I'm sure there were more lines but I can't remember them. He just broke out into song after he said
"I love to listen to Sugar bay, it's so pretty."
Then that is when he burst into song... strange, strange little man.
I haven't really had much to write about. My weekend was good, just because Joshua came home. He spent the saturday here at our house. I felt really bad though cause we didn't do ANYTHING at all. Just sat around... and then Ross and Lora came over later and had supper with us, they are great people. Oh and Friday night we went to fair. It was... okay. I got there and had to walk around all alone for like 2 hours cause nobody I knew was there. So I went through and looked at the animals several times, went through the arts and crafts building... looked at my photography and all the other photography. Then my friend Camille showed up and we hung out some, and then Jessica and one of her friends from work came and we wandered around. Ate food, such as that. There was waaaay to many people there though, some very, very strange people... Anyways.
Sunday... went to church, came home ate some dinner... then... oh we did watch that movie 'Save the last dance' it was okay. We were pretty much bums. Monday morning I wake up to find Joshua sitting on our couch, at 5:30 in the morning. I wake up from Ginger barking, I don't know why she's barking. But she eventually shuts up, so I lay there not knowing there is someone in the house. I get up, close my door, turn on the light and change into some jeans and a tshirt. Walk out of my room and Joshua is sitting there. I saw someone and I was like... what the heck, then oh my gosh it's Joshua. Haha. We talked, ate some cereal. And then later my mom came down and about had a heart attack when she saw him. It was somewhat dark, and she didn't have her glasses. She didn't see me, and she freaked out... it was funny :) So I had to leave for work at 7:30 and that is when he headed out... Went to work...It was really cold, but I loved it. It was a pretty uneventful day there, I had one horse shy at a man eating bush... crazy animal. It was weird though cause it was kind of all a blur that morning. Whenever it was 11 it still felt like it should be 8, or 9 and that I shouldn't be going home yet... hmmm...
So I get home, do... stuff I don't remember what all I did. I did make a cake, a honey bun cake. It's like death in a pan, seriously. All sugar, but very good :) Then I got to go youth, I enjoyed that awhole lot. Today... I... did school, cleaned house, and my room, rode my horse, dozed off on the couch.... and yeah... I just got off the phone with Caitlin a bit ago, we had a.. uh... interesting conversation... I'm not going to repeat what we talked about because it is just to crazy... Lemme just say if you ever here of a show called "Everyone loves grapes." well we'll be the ones who created it... Well I think I'm going to end this very boring, and very long post. I do apoligize, it is pretty boring. I need to go crawl into bed now.
6 comments:
Nathan is a very weird little kid.
This is your sister btw,not some creepy person.Its just easier to leave comments this way,I don't have to type so much stuff.
Well I was wondering... haha no I knew it was you.... Nathan is a weird kid.
I don't mind the "nothing" sometimes. It wasn't your fault though. It was windy outside and no good movies were playing. Yes, your little brother is a little interesting sometimes. He isn't funny when I am there, he is just annoying. He is going to be a comedian, I know it. Can you imagine? The next Brad Stine! Haha, maybe not. Catlin can come up with some pretty interesting (or boring) stuff. Although, I am sure my conversation with her was a little useless too. That was a good weekend. I am so happy I had Monday off. I couldn't imagine traveling home Sunday. Now you guys need to come visit me.
Joshua
Yeah we do.
LOL, Sara... Yeah like our sitcom/drama about grapes will ever actually air on TV. =P Joshua- heeeyyy now! Boring? BORING? Well just be that way then. Lol no I'm just kidding... And yeah I'm not sure our little IM convo was exactly logical. Haha! Atleast now I know what the square root of onions is...
Post a Comment