Thursday, October 11, 2007

I hate goats.

I had a pretty good day. I went to work, got up the horses and all that stuff. Just went through the regular things. We had clients today (I work at a theraputic horseback ridng center). At 9:00 we had little kids, 9. So we took 3 groups. The worst one we have is Eric, his brain is messed up. So he kind of goes crazy with his hands, he tried to pull hair, slap, and do all kinds of stuff. He can't help it though, and he's sooo cute. We have some really cute kids that come. Well after we get done with that group we have adults that come at 10:30. By this time it's starting to get slightly warm outside. So we switch saddles to the bigger ones, and find out there are only 5 people that came so we take a rest for a minute. I really enjoy this group. My two favorites that come are George, and Ryder. George isn't real bad messed or, but he is blind, and he has artificial eyes. He's awesome though. He likes to ask all kind of questions, like what grade I'm in, what color my socks are, if I drive, such as that. And Ryder is cool, I can just grin at him and he starts laughing... I wonder if he's laughing at me.... hmmm... well anyways it's a cool group. And I really enjoy my job. But I don't like my boss much... she was in a foul mood today, but she pretty much always is.

Well at 12:30 we get done then get the horses put up. And go eat. At a mexican food restraunt... you want to know what I got? a chesseburger, yep that's right. It was pretty darn good too :) Well I finally get to go home. I arrive there at like... 2:30... I think. I sit inside the house for about 15 or so minutes then go out and wash my pickup. Yes my pickup. I am the owner of a little green Nissan, that's right. It's one cool ride. So that takes about... a hour. I get it all nice and clean, inside and out. While I'm listening to my Jonas Brothers cd that I just recently purchased, good cd.

I go in the house after, do some wonderful, enjoyable, awesome school... enjoyable, wonderful, awesome... yeah right. Then... what did I do... oh then I just sat there... yeah I was a bum. Nathan turns on the tv, I just sit there. Tired, and completely out of it. My mom and dad leave to go into town, so I had to be stuck here with Nathan. We watch a episode of the Suite life of Zach and Cody, yeah I watch disney channel... so what.... Then we go and do... the chours. So we're 'goatsitting' some well goats for some friends of ours that are out of town for a few days. There are two, and they are milk goats. So yeah they need to be milked. So I put Nathan to turning in the cow, feeding my dads horse, stuff like that. And I go catch one of the wonderful, and sweet little goats... uh I wish. The first one try to get on the stantion and it just stands there. I put one leg up there, then she jumps up there. Well then she won't stick her stupid head in the... head thing... finally she puts it in. I sit there and milk her, she tries to kick the stupid milk bucket over. I get her done, and then we move on to the other one... oh and I forgot to mention these goats are suffering from seperation anxiety. Whatever, stupid goats. I put her up, we move onto the next one. She also doesn't want to get on the stantion. She keeps trying to take of on me (I have a orange string collar on her neck. Orange string is.. well string that holds to bales of hay) well she keeps trying to take of. I get her up there. Get her milk. Finish the chours, and everything. I go instead. Nathan comes
"One of the goats is out! the gate wasn't latched" Oh and I did tell the child to latch the gate. I get the idiot back in and then come back in to take a bath. And while I'm in the midst of washing the soap out of my hair Nathan comes and starts banging on the door. I turn of the water
"What!?"
"The goats are out again!!!"
I just sigh try and finish washing my hair, get on some clothes then go out and try to get the stupid goats back in. It takes us 30 stinking minutes! needless to say I was not very happy. At all. Stupid, stupid goats. Now I remember why I HATE milking goats, and that I HATE goats.

Oh dang, this has been a really long post, and not very interesting... hmmm I should really have more interesting posts... well I'm out.

5 comments:

Joshua said...

So the truck is finally yours? Great! Now you can drive all over the world... well, maybe not. I hate goats too. I like them and I hate them. It is kinda a dyslexic relationship.

Sara said...

Yeah pretty much. Taylor is getting that pickup from Ross soon. So I can call it mine :) I can't wait till Feb.

Anonymous said...

Your pickup??? Whatever.Sister,you need to work on your spelling. ;-) Haha,lovely goats.Stinks to be you!

Joshua said...

You need to be more specific like, "You to to work on your spelling of your - you're." Sorry Sara, I bugged Jennifer and now she is bitter. Hahaha

Sara said...

Oh my...