I happen to be getting braces next week. Thursday to be exact. So today I had to go and get... the evil spacers. They are just rubber bands that they stick on your back teeth... or something. I don't know what they do. All I know is that they hurt. Getting them on wasn't much fun. They pushed real hard down on your teeth. And yeah... I can't explain it. And there is 8 of them. So now I sit here with these things in my teeth that really don't belong. I keep wanting to pull them out are something. Eating feels weird too. They quit being sore after I got them on. Now they hurt again... phooey. Braces will be worse... much worse. And how do I feel about getting them? Well its simple really. I. Don't. Want. Them. But obviously it doesn't matter what I want. I have no say in the matter. I have been told though that I'll be glad I got them. And I guess its probably true. But dang I wish they didn't have to be so painful. Guess I'll get over it though.
I did accomplish something today! My daddy wanted me to drive. So I well drove, to town. No that isn't the accomplishment. The accomplishment was that I drove IN town. I had never driven in town. Well not that town. I'd driven in some others that were small and easy to drive in. So yes I did it :-) I... was...uh.. pretty nervous. But it wasn't so bad! I didn't kill us (obviously since I'm sitting here typing) are wreck us or anything! :-)
Driving to town though I was noticing how unfriendly people are. Well I've noticed it before, but I noticed it even more today. I like to wave at people as I pass them. And I really like to wave at people while I'm riding horseback. They like to look at me like I'm a two headed freak are something. But seriously. People are just so unfriendly. I waved at bunches of people, and only two people waved back! How rude! I think people should be more friendly. I mean how hard is it to just wave at someone. Its sure not going to kill you. Gosh, snobby people.
I'll get off the unfriendly people subject now. I got to go riding yesterday. Bareback. Yup. The BEST way to ride is bareback. Most definitely. My little Dunn horse has grown his winter hair and he was all warm and soft... It was awesome :) I was out for awhile... like... 2 1/2 hours I think. It was kind of cold though, the wind had some what of a chill. I enjoyed it though. Being able to go out for a joy ride is just great.
Well I have a kitchen that awaits cleaning. And I need to go find my wallet... no its not missing... its just... hiding. Yeah. It likes to do that. So I'll leave ya'll with some pictures I took yesterday.



I did accomplish something today! My daddy wanted me to drive. So I well drove, to town. No that isn't the accomplishment. The accomplishment was that I drove IN town. I had never driven in town. Well not that town. I'd driven in some others that were small and easy to drive in. So yes I did it :-) I... was...uh.. pretty nervous. But it wasn't so bad! I didn't kill us (obviously since I'm sitting here typing) are wreck us or anything! :-)
Driving to town though I was noticing how unfriendly people are. Well I've noticed it before, but I noticed it even more today. I like to wave at people as I pass them. And I really like to wave at people while I'm riding horseback. They like to look at me like I'm a two headed freak are something. But seriously. People are just so unfriendly. I waved at bunches of people, and only two people waved back! How rude! I think people should be more friendly. I mean how hard is it to just wave at someone. Its sure not going to kill you. Gosh, snobby people.
I'll get off the unfriendly people subject now. I got to go riding yesterday. Bareback. Yup. The BEST way to ride is bareback. Most definitely. My little Dunn horse has grown his winter hair and he was all warm and soft... It was awesome :) I was out for awhile... like... 2 1/2 hours I think. It was kind of cold though, the wind had some what of a chill. I enjoyed it though. Being able to go out for a joy ride is just great.
Well I have a kitchen that awaits cleaning. And I need to go find my wallet... no its not missing... its just... hiding. Yeah. It likes to do that. So I'll leave ya'll with some pictures I took yesterday.



4 comments:
Your lucky you still get to ride.I haven't been on a horse in months....let alone been on one bareback. It makes me sad. Ohwell.
That first photo almost made me cry. I am not completely sure why, I just wanted to cry. There is nothing like New Mexico skies. I can guarntee you that. Thanks for the photos. Don't let drivers make you feel bad. They are just upset that they don't get to ride.
That last pic is great, and would be so cool on a huge canvas. If I had an 8x10 print, it would definitely go in my red room with blk/wht photography. Very cool! Nikon's are good cameras! I need to get a new digital sometime...mine is gettin' old and cantankerous. ;)
Thanks! What kind of camera do you have?
Post a Comment