Sunday, November 25, 2007

Walking in a winter wonderland

Some pictures of the snow!
I like icicles









4 comments:

LeAnna said...

Your winter pictures turned out great! What kind of camera do you use? It was good "meeting" you in Amarillo a few weeks ago, although I understand you were feelin' pretty crummy. :/ Anyway, just wanted to let you know I think the pic's are awesome!
-LeAnna-

Sara said...

Thanks! I have a Nikon Coolpix 5700
Not the greatest of camera's but I like it! I'm hoping for a better one someday :)

I do apologize that I wasn't very friendly or anything when I met you. I had to get hit with a cold at a horrible time. Maybe I'll be able to meet you again one of these days!

Joshua said...

Some nice photos. I like the overcast during a snow. It just makes everything comfortable... until you are flying behind a 4-wheeler with snow in your face! Haha. I am mostly looking forward to snow up here, if I am here when it snows.

Sara said...

LOL! Yeah that gets just a little cold. It was fun though!