Sunday, November 25, 2007

Turkey, Pies, Snow, Gunfights, Brain Sucking Aliens, and Redneck Sledding

I've been meaning to post for the past few days. But I just haven't gotten it done. But now I sit here. And I do have some stuff to write about!

Well I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I know I did! My grandma came, along with my 3 little cousins. Dalynn-age-9 1/2 Laurie-age-6 and Jarrid-age-4 A roundy bunch of children. They came in Wednesday evening. I was woken by their loudness on Thursday morning. And the loudness... loudness is that even a word? anyways. The loudness continued all day. And it decided to snow! I love snow. But snow meant the little children couldn't go outside and be loud. Nope they had to be INSIDE in this small house cooped up like a bunch of chickens, and be loud. Oh well. I played Monopoly with them. Are at least tried too. Don't ever play that game with a bunch of little kids. I was just trying to be nice. And they didn't even appreciate it. They were arguing about the rules, and the deeds, and who got to go first. And blah, blah, blah. We FINALLY got the game over with. That stinkin' game goes, on, and on, and on. And after awhile my mom and granny decided that the little children could finally go outside! YAY! They were out for awhile. Then had to come back in... NOOOO!!!!!!! Please no!! We made them sit down and watch movies. They were quiet then hey got loud again after awhile. Oh well it was good while it lasted. I felt like running and screaming through the night. But... I didn't

Later on Jennifer and John came over and we had our thanksgiving meal at supper. John fried a mighty fine turkey, and we had, dressing, and cranberry sauce and biscuits, and all the good Thanksgiving day fixings. Oh and the pies! lets not forget the wonderful pies! Mmmmm. We had a cheesecake too since it was Taylor's birthday. So yeah. We had a very nice Thanksgiving. After we ate and got everything put away we sat around and talked, and my mom told us stories from her high school days and such as that. Then we all crashed.

Friday. We wake up to is snowing some more! Snow rocks! And while my grandma was getting stuff ready to leave. I was involved in a gunfight! and had my brains sucked out by a alien/robot! and was attacked by 4 evil tickle monsters!!! No joke. First Jarrid came and sat on me and we goofed around. And he told me he was a alien/robot and he was going to suck my brains out. No don't do that!! I need my brain!!! Then I told him I didn't have any to suck out and he told me I did. And we sat their arguing about it. Aren't we mature? :-) Then he grabbed a rifle. And Laurie a pistol and we got into a gunfight! there were bullets flying all around us. I grabbed the gun and told Jarrid to run for his life!!! then we took turns shooting at Laurie. It was one heck of a gunfight... then... I got shot in the heart and died. The end. Haha.

After I recovered from all my gunshot wounds I sat down on the sofa and watched. "What not to wear" with my grandma and mom. That show just makes me laugh. They get 5,000 dollars to spend. But they don't get hardly anything with it cause they spend 500 dollars on shoes, or whatnot. I mean goodness. But ya know I found out by that show how fashionable I am.

Ha
ha ha
ha ha ha.

ME fashionable. Oh yeah sure, uh huh. They would probably chunk everything in my wardrobe. But I don't care! My clothes are comfy, and they work for what I do. I don't think high heels would work to well for riding horses. Are a 600 dollar jacket. Or anything else they buy on that show.

Anyways. I lost my train of thought... oh yes. So we watched the show. Then my grandma, and cousins packed up and left. And there was.... silence... all through the house. It was... creepy. Then me and my momma had to go about cleaning up the wonderful mess. It wasn't that bad, I mean my little cousins are such clean freaks! they pick up after themselves, and its just great. HA! I wish! it was a disaster area. Looked like a tornado had gone through it. So we spend the morning cleaning and get everything back in order. Whew! Then we're bums the rest of the afternoon. It was really cold outside!! BRRRR. But I LOVE IT!!!! :-) Anyways moving on.

Yesterday, which was Saturday. Joshua came over... sometime in the morning. I don't remember exactly the time. I was really happy to see him though! it had been awhile. Oh and I forgot to mention the snow. I woke up and looked out my window to see a winter wonderland! haha. It was awesome! and it was still snowing! It snowed for most of the day. Anyways. So Joshua had brought over their 4-Wheeler and we went sledding! Our sled. The side of a old dryer. We were redneck sledders! We went last year too. Its tons of fun. You can go really fast on the 4-wheeler and get the sledder swinging around really wide and really fast. Yeah it's great. We all got dumped in the snow so many times last year. But we didn't hardly this year. Just cause the snow was deeper this year, and so we couldn't get going as fast. We had to to wear goggles cause of all the snow that flew back in your face. It was a lot of fun!!!!!!!!! FUN IN THE... SNOW!!!! :-) After awhile. We went inside with red noses, and frozen feet. And had hot chocolate! ate dinner. Then we didn't really do anything. We watched some TV shows, and some movies. Then that evening after a supper of pancakes. Joshua went home. It was sad :(

So yeah. That was my weekend! today nothing exciting happened. We just went to church, came home, ate, such as that. So now that I've smoked up the keyboard I'll end this rather long post.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL that title made me laugh... I had a mental picture of the whole gunfight and alien thing and I got to giggling... Teehee. Great post! =D

Joshua said...

Your little cousins woke you up? How late were you sleeping missy? Yeah, caught ya! The snow was nice. Taylor and I got to go out and shoot... the car at the paintball course. We saw one rabbit and it ran under the car. We decided to rock its world so we made sure it was pretty loud. That was a great day. Less than a month 'till next time! Wooo!! Maybe it will snow again when I come over.

Joshua said...

Oh, and I didn't write it, I really miss you. That night was horrible. That was kind of funny when Taylor was out on the porch when I was about to leave, looked out at us, and just went inside. He was like, uhhh, ok, I will leave you alone. Well, have a great pre-winter extravaganza.

Sara said...

It wasn't that late. Honestly. They are just early risers ;) Ya'll shot the car! Poor bunny, I bet it got a headache. Hahaha. Yeah my brother cracks me up... he just... left. Did he let you drive his pickup?

Joshua said...

I didn't ask. I doubt he would have let me though. It is the little red truck... it's his and his alone. Maybe near Christmas.

Sara said...

I wouldn't call it little...