Just around the river bend beyond the shore where the gulls fly free don't know what for what I dream the day might send just around the riverbend for me coming for me.
I have that song stuck in my head. You know the song from the movie Pocahontas. I don't know why the song is in my head. It has been for 2 days! I don't even like the song.... or the movie for that matter. It has A TALKING TREE. Uh hello. TREE'S DON'T TALK. I mean come on. Seriously. Then she jumps off a waterfall. And does other various stupid things.... Okay so yeah it's animated but still.... Doesn't it have a racoon in it....? I like the racoon. It's just a goofy movie if you ask me. I don't like John Smith. And who would name their child Pocahontas. That's just mean and messed up if ya ask me. But they obviously didn't.... so whatever. Pocahontas and John Smith love each other. But she's bethrothed to a great indian warrior! and John Smith is white! so their love is forbidden. It's all... just.... so romantic *tears up* It reminds me of that wonderful movie Tristan and Isolde. Okay so I'm drowning in sarcasm here.
It's obvious that I DON'T LIKE THE MOVIE. Why am I even writing about it. I'm sure ya'll could care less that I don't like the movie. I'm sure ya'll could care even less that the stupid song is stuck in my head.
I'm going to go clean the yard now.
2 comments:
Have you watched that movie lately or what? I used to get that song stuck in my head too. I would wake up in the night with it.
No I haven't watched the movie in forever!! Hmmm...
Post a Comment