I was actually hoping I'd have something interesting to tell ya'll about my night, lastnight. But as it is nothing interesting happened really.
I arrived at 4:00 and my boss, Terry. Showed me stuff, how to set the alarm if I wanted, where the candy was, where some food was, what to feed her dog, such as that. Then we kind of waited around for her grandkids to show up for some candy. They left, then Terry left at 5:30. So... I had this pretty big house, all to myself. A pool table, computer, plasma tv, movies, candy, and a little food. Though she was lacking quite a bit in the food area. Hmmm... what to do first!
I threw a wild party. Yeah uh huh. Called all kinds of people, it was insane!
Okay I didn't.
I turned on the tv and went in search of some food. I ended up eating some kinda chicken thing she told me I could have. It wasn't bad, not bad at all. After I ate that, and drank a cherry limenade. I then called Caitlin... nobody answered :( how sad! She called me back a few minutes later :) Me and her talked for quite awhile. Mostly a crazy goofy conversation. But that's us. We can't talk without having some kind of crazyness. Oh and we sang too, yep that's right. But you know what? We actually had a... somewhat deep conversation! Yes! Us! Don't faint anyone! no it wasn't about a grape sitcom, or anything of the sort. We discussed some Bible verses, it was really great! :)
After I got off the phone with her I called Joshua, we talked for... a hour and 18 minutes, that's what my phones tells me anyways. What did we talk about... wouldn't you like to know. HAHA! Oh and also while I was talking to him, I was also talking to Caitlin on IM. Then after I got off the phone with Joshua I talked to Caitin again. What did I do while on the phone you may ask. Well I played some pool, you know it's not much fun playing pool by yourself. I... got on facebook, ate candy, ate pub mix, hehe, wandered around the house turning on all the lights, and I also had the tv going. See what a good multi tasker I am! And also I would put my phone on speaker phone so it was like that person was actually there! yeah! it worked :) :)
Well at... midnight I sent Caitlin to bed ;) I had too, we were about to fall asleep on each other. Then I went around the house, locking all the doors. I thought about doing to alarm but I was afraid I'd set it off then the cops would come and think I was a robber... oh yeah sure. Then I started turning off the lights. I was afraid that I would get scared after I turned off the lights. See I hadn't gotton scared yet. So I turned off almost all the lights. I did leave two lights on. But I wasn't scared, didn't get scared at all. I was suprised at myself.
Then I couldn't decide whether to crash on the couch. Or go sleep in the bed Terry told me I could stay in. I decided to try the bed. I set my phone alarm and crawled in the covers... and layed there... staring at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep! I was about to fall asleep talking to Caitlin, no laying in the bed I just couldn't sleep. I finally turned over a few times. Settling on sleeping on my stomach, I grabbed a pillow and cuddled it up to me... I sleep better that way. Yes, I know, I'm weird. I did end up falling asleep at 12:30. 3 hours later.... I woke up, groaned and looked at the clock. 3:30! oh gosh. I tried to fall back asleep... no luck. So I layed there, listening... all I heard was Scooter, Terry's dog go into the kitchen and drink water. That was it.
I crawled out of bed, grabbed a pillow and went into the living room. I turned on the TV and curled up, hugging my pillow on the couch. Ya know there isn't much to watch to 3:40 in the morning. I put on... I don't remember. GAC I think. Later I got on the computer, facebook. Turned on some music. Then decided to watch the Rescuers! cute movie :) I haven't seen it in forever. While that was on I searched for some breakfast. There was cereal, but the milk was expired. So I just decided to eat more pub mix. After the Rescuers was over I watched Tristan and Isodle. I. Did. Not. Like. It. It had a stupid, sad ending... and yeah I don't want to discuss it.
Well the morning went on. At sometime, Aaron, Terry's son showed up. I saw him and thought he just came to get a horse. But he called inside the house and asked me to let him in. I felt kind of weird... 8:00 I drug myself out to the bitter cold and started riding. Then I just had a normal work day. Came home, and slept... for uhhh... like... 3 hours.... I seriously didn't mean to sleep that long. My mom didn't wake me up.... oh well. Well now I'm going to bed, cause I'm sleepy again, and cold. I need the warmth of my bed. Good Night.
(oh and it wasn't a actual cold and lonely night. Being on the phone kept me from being lonely. And the house was pretty warm. Thanks Caitlin and Joshua for talking to me!)
2 comments:
Mmm... I will post a real comment tomorrow. I am really tired and I have to work at 8:00. I slept in this morning but it just made me more tired. Slept in meaning 5:30. Oops. Anyway, talk to you tomorrow. Sleep plenty for me too.
Awwww it was no problem I had fun! My excuse to Mom was that you were lonely and wanted somebody to talk to. =P It didn't work. Oh, well. I had a LOT of fun! Hahaha it was a crazyyyy night...
Post a Comment