Friday, December 7, 2007

GOING TO MEXICO!!!!!

We leave for Juarez Mexico today!!! This will be our third trip down there. We are taking some gift boxes to a battered woman's shelter. They'll be for the kids and woman. The other two times we were down there a week. This time only a weekend thing this time. We're coming back Sunday. I'm super excited to see what the Lord has for us down there!! I'm a little nervous. We went to the shelter last time and it was a hard thing to see. But we needed to see it. I think its going to be a good trip though. I'm pretty excited :)

So I'm going to get. I need to finish packing. I'll post when I get back!

Chao. ('Bye)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciao. Not chao. CIAO. *laughs* I am soooo jealous I really wanted to come down! =( Oh well, Lord willing, I'll be able to come next time! Have fun and remember to call me as soon as you get back and fill me in on all of the details!

Joshua said...

Ciao is Italian. I think you mean Asta la vista! Haha. Yeah, Sara, you will have to call too. Live and Grow!

Anonymous said...

LOL double duty, Sara- you have to call us both! =D (I love that Joshua... Live & Grow! Hehe my new motto...)

Sara said...

Ummm excuse both of you. I'm taking a spanish course and in it is a greetings and such and it has Chao which just means 'Bye. So there :P I'll call you peeps later. Like... tomorrow... are something. Who knows. Just whenever I can.

Anonymous said...

Sara,since your getting a lesson from Caitlin and Joshua,let me just add something. Look at this sentence and tell me whats wrong with it-
"I'll call you peeps later. Like... tomorrow... are something."

Instead of are,its OR!

Your helpful sister.

Joshua said...

Yes, she does that A LOT! It is time to correct Sara. I should start a new grammar correcting blog. Sorry.

Sara said...

Whatever. I don't care. Ya'll can just continue to correct me.

Anonymous said...

You should care,you don't want people to think your ignorant do ya?