Its Christmas Eve!!!! Yep. Hard to believe that tomorrow is Christmas!!!!
It was a pretty busy day. I had to work this morning. Ugh. I really didn't want too. I was hoping, really hoping that out of the kindness of her heart my boss would let me off. Just this one day... she obviously doesn't have any kindness in her heart. All the other ladies get off for like two weeks... I didn't want off two weeks. Just one measly little day. Is that to much to ask? I guess so. Oh well. So I dragged my poor pitiful, freezing cold body out of bed this morning. And dressed in tons of layers. It was so cold! And I was tired. We went to Texas Saturday, and came back Sunday, got home kind of late and I was tiiired. I piled on clothes, got my hot chocolate that my momma had prepared for me and went off to work! Yeahh it was cooold. But! I survived!
I finished up with my horses and came home. We ate a little bit. Then got busy. My mom had to do a lot of cooking. So I cleaned the bathroom, folded loads of laundry, wrapped quite a few presents, and made a cracker toffee thing... Mmmm.
Cleaning to bathroom was... not much fun. But who gets joy out of cleaning the bathroom? Nobody I know. And... folding laundry was... blah. Yeah that is a good word, blah. Haha. I've never been fond of folding laundry. Its not a hard task really, just not very enjoyable. Its like... sweeping the floor, and washing silverware, not hard. I just... don't like it. Wrapping presents, now that is something I like to do. Not totally sure why. Maybe cause then I know what everyone is getting :-) Hehe. And... making the cracker toffee. That isn't hard. All you do is lay saltines down in a pan lined with foil, then boil brown sugar, and butter, pour over the saltines, cook for like... 5 minutes, take out, sprinkle chocolate chips on the top. And when those melt then you spread it all around. Very good I say, very good. As I was laying the saltines down, I got almost the whole pan done and I realized I had forgotten to butter the pan... Oh phooey. So I had to take them all out again, butter the pan then re-do it. Phooey. Oh well.
Uhh... after I did that. I washed dishes, stirred cooking hamburger meat, and BBQ sauce... watched the potatoes. Then I got to eat. Mmmmm food.... Me and my daddy cleaned up the kitchen afterward. Then we just all sat down. Joshua came over for a bit :) then... he left. And now everyone else is sitting down. Watching... a... movie.
Well that has been my Christmas Eve. Not super exciting. I'm pretty tired though. So I believe I'll head to bed soon. Then Christmas will be here! not only that but my birthday. Yep that is right :) So..........................................
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Sara! We were there the day you were born, we are with you now in spirit! We love you.
D, C, D, K
Sorry I didn't stay longer, I wanted to. You guys seemed tired though. I got tired just watching all of you. Have a nice day!
Joshua
I thought you said that you had a new post???
Post a Comment