Monday, December 3, 2007

Sitting here on a Monday night

I'm just sitting here.... on a Monday night. Rocking out to some David Crowder. Normally I'd be at youth. But I didn't get to go in tonight. My mom wasn't feeling to swell. And Taylor didn't want to go in. So that left me without someone to ride in with me. :( Dang I need my license... then I CAN DRIVE ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!! Just two more months....

Well honestly and truthfully (haha that sounded funny) I don't really have anything to write about. I thought about telling the story of getting our Christmas tree Saturday. But as it is my sister, and mother have already written about it. So... I didn't figure ya'll needed to hear a 3rd story. The only thing ya'll need to know was that is was cold. Very, very cold.

Today... was just... today. I dragged my self out of bed this morning. And went to...where? can you guess?? Work. It was... boring. Yes, I said BORING. It was cold. I got there... and... no boss. Whew. I catch up a horse. And start walking out of the barn. Joe (Terry's.... right hand man I guess you could say) stopped by me and turned off his 4-wheeler. Oh no. That usually means he has orders from headquarters. Which could mean I'm in trouble, are Terry wants to come out and ride with me. Oh please NO! what he said was.... "When you get done. Put the horses in the East pasture." YESSSSSS. Not a word about my boss. I go on my way. Doing what I do. Waving at unfriendly people on the highway. Oh and you know what? I have vehicle's memorized. Yep. Ones that go by every time I'm over there. Here is a smallish list:

A white, single cab Chevy with a trailer... and something on the back. It looks like a thing they spray weeds with. But I'm not sure if that is actually what it is are not.

A maroon dodge with a long livestock trailer

A truck with a livestock trailer. Sometimes empty, sometimes full of... bovines.

A little maroon... uhhh... not sure what it is. Its a older looking pickup though.

A white 4 door Ford.

A white Chevy

And then Terry's two sons, Joe, and Aaron usually go by. Sometimes her husband Donald too.

Hmmm I think that's it... Oh! and let's not forget the dude I always meet while I'm DRIVING to work. A dude in a white Cherokee jeep. Yep. I meet him in almost the exact same spot too. See aren't I a very observant person?

Anyways. Enough about the people I see. I kept expecting Terry to come out to the barn. But she never showed. YEAH. Nothing really exciting even happened with the horses. CJ spooked at a couple of things. And I called him a dummy. But that was basically it. After I finish my exercising the beasts I get to come home. And.... well... nothing exciting happened here either. I did get a laugh from Taylor though.

Taylor: (hanging upside down in the chair. Talking to my mom) "This tree doesn't grow pine cones. Its kind of ironic that you have pine cones on it. Its kind of like your degrading the tree. Its probably yelling at you right now in its tree language."

Hahaha. It made me laugh. My mom said some stuff too. But I don't remember what is was. I have a weird brother.... two weird brothers....

But that's really been it. I'm sorry if I bored you with this post. I probably shouldn't have even bothered with posting.... Course ya'll also didn't have to sit here and read this. Ya'll could have just... not read it. Now ya'll have wasted... well I don't know a few minutes of ya'lls lives. I'm saying ya'll a lot huh?

Well now I must bid you all a farewell. Don't cry! I shall return in the near future with more intellectual talk, and wisdom.



GOING TO MEXICO IN 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





7 comments:

Ranch Wife said...

You were missed at youth last night, but I'm with your Mom for staying home once in a while ~ hope she feels better.

Just wanted to give you a heads up about checking your luggage and the back seat for a US (unidentified stowaway)before you leave for Mexico. I've got one here that's making me feel pretty bad for not letting her go.

Anonymous said...

You have such an exciting life,sister. :)

LeAnna said...

That is so hilarious, you have cars memorized. I can't say much, as long as I pass this certain stretch of highway between 7:25 & 7:35 in the morning, I pass this small red honda civic and the guy driving has a big head and fly eye sunglasses....

And then, there's the ugly little chevy geo with a bumper sticker of a lineman climbing. He drives slow.

Oh, one more...this black suburban with a stick figure sticker for each of her entire family members lined across her rear window.

Weird...

Sara said...

LOL!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one!!!

Haha! I may sneak Caitlin away in my bag Karin, ;) hehe. Just kidding. :P

Anonymous said...

TAKE ME WITH YOU SARA! *begs, pleads, sobs*

Joshua said...

Taylor... he has such wisdom. Yes, you are very observant. Oh, and you sure did write a lot for not having anything to talk about. See ya!

Sara said...

I know... isn't that sad. I just get to writing and can't stop. Its a bad habit of mine. Justin has rubbed off on me... haha.