No, I didn't go to church this morning. I'm suffering from a sickness... a terrible, awful sickness. I'm long for this world. I have one foot in the grave, and other on a banana pill. Okay, I'm being a little dramatic. I do have a cold, but I'm getting over it. So, I'm going to tell ya'll about my brilliance. I really am brilliant.
You know what brilliant thing I did Friday? I was cooking supper, I had decided on hamburger patties, and french fries. Since I was running out of time. So, after I had the potatoes chopped up all like... well... french fries. And was about to season them. I opened up the cabinet door, and just kind of glanced up. I saw something that I thought was pepper, just by glancing up it looked like pepper. So, I grabbed it, opened it up, and proceeded to dump something that wasn't pepper all over the french fries. Guess what? it was oregano. Yes, oregano. I had just dumped oregano all over my french fries. I was... very... unhappy. Yep, it was brilliant.
Yesterday... I broke the fish bowl. Yep, another brilliant thing. I was cleaning it. And had hot water running into it, with soup. And then I heard this crack, looked down, and there was this crack. Yeah, brilliant.
Today, I decided to make tea. I unwrapped one of the packages. And, I threw it in the pot... or at least I tried. I dropped it, and the bag part missed the pot and fell into the burner. So, it... well... burned. I just sat there, watching it. And all I was... "Brilliant." Oh yeah, and I dropped the butter knife on the floor, barely missing my toe and getting butter all over the floor.
Phoo. I'm so brilliant.
3 comments:
Colds to that to ya...make ya do brilliant things. Although, I kind of like the idea of oregano on my french fries. Maybe because I like oregano? :) Hope you feel better soon!
Colds DO that, not "to" that. See, I ought to know, considering I myself am quite brilliant..........
I like the teabag story. I would do something like that. The oregano wasn't bad. The fries tasted fine.
Joshua
Post a Comment