Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I passed my drivers test. I now have a nice, shiny, drivers license =) I'm super excited. I was really nervous. And didn't think I'd pass, she didn't even tell me. I didn't know until they started taking all my information. The lady was real nice, and told me I did a real good job. But I did drive too slow. Haha. She just said that was natural though. Better then going to fast I think! I don't know what my score was... it doesn't really matter though. So, yes =) I am a legal, licensed driver =D Well, just thought I'd share the news!

Later.

6 comments:

LeAnna said...

woohoo,woohoo,woohoo!

Joshua said...

Road trip!

HorseLover said...

sweet! good job!:)

Anglican Mama said...

Yay! Good job, Sara!
I remember when your sister took hers, she told me that her teacher took a point OFF for being too cautious. Ahg.
And I remember when I took mine, the line she gave me stuck with me: "It's as easy as pie!" LOL
As pie with an ulcer sometimes. :-)

LeAnna said...

We know you're excited that you passed your test. We know you're probably out driving around all the time, and can't write new blogs. We know this. But, there are those of us who cannot go to town with you to get an ICECREAM (looks much better in caps) so, please blog. We miss your bloggity.
Amen.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with LeAnna,there are those of us who wait for new blogs.Who come and check every hour,so that she won't wither away from boredom.People who thrive off of new blog posts...so I'm going to tell you what you told Caitlin.WRITE ON YOUR FREAKIN' BLOG! BTW,I despise that word.