Sunday, February 3, 2008

I like ice cream

Yes, I do. It is one of the most yummiest things EVER. Seriously. I'm sitting here eating a bowl right now. Butter pecan, and mocha mudslide... Mmmm... so good it is sinful. Feed me ice cream, and I'll love you forever. It just this yummy... creamy... goodness..... death in a bowl, yes instead of death in a pan, it is death in a bowl. I could eat ice cream any day, anytime, anywhere. So now that I've told ya'll about my love of ice cream I guess I can talk about this past weekend.

Friday... started out boring. But then we headed off for town, there was a concert that night at the church. The band was called IVES, they are just starting out so they aren't very popular. But before the concert I had to go to the 4H meeting with my brother and wait for my parents to come get me. I was there for like half of it, and our club leader was ticked at me for not staying. She didn't say anything, but I could just tell. I think she was fuming. But you know what? I don't care, I wasn't going to miss the concert for a 4H meeting. The concert was.... AWESOME. Really awesome. They played praise and worship and it was just amazing. I cannot even explain it.... I bought their CD, but it didn't have the praise songs on there... I was really hoping it would, but the cd is really good! I happen to be listening to it right now.

After the concert we had ICE CREAM! Me, Shadoe, Caitlin, and Joshua all had two bowls... yeahh... It was pretty yummy. While we ate ice cream we chatted... and... acted strange... but that is just us. Then after awhile Caitlin left :( Then Shadoe a little bit later. So me and Joshua sat around... eating m&ms. Justin's daughter, Macy came around, and threw m&ms at Joshua, seriously. And he caught them in his mouth... well most of them. I made a smiley face out of m&ms too... that Joshua kept making fun off! It was an awesome smiley face, then I wrote my name in m&ms. Then, Macy spelled hers. Yes, it was fun =) After awhile... we left. Got home pretty late, and I didn't get much sleep. But at least I fell asleep pretty fast. I put on David Crowder and just fell right off to sleep. Hmmmm.

Uhhh... yesterday was... boring. Completely and utterly boring. I was a bum too. Yeah, I'm ashamed of myself. But oh well. I did go out and run! in the evening. Well, I ran, then walked, then ran some more.

Today... was... interesting I guess. Church was good, I got really confused. Go read Hebrews chapter 6 verses 4-6. Scary verses. But it was a good service. After church, someone started texting me, that I had no clue who was. And I started getting really confused, I could not, for the life of me figure out who it was. My head hurt. But finally, after, forever I found out who it was. Turns out I didn't actually know the girl, but I knew the person who was getting her to text me. Yeah... it was... interesting. Ahem. Uhhh then, we left at 3:15 to go watch Alvin and the Chipmunks! We, being, me, Nathan, and my dad. And we met Joshua there. I thought the movie was really cute! "Don'tcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me... don'tcha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me.... AHHHH!!!!!!" "What are you doing in there!?!" "I was waiting for the rinse cycle." hahaha. The chipmunk was in the dishwasher. Yeah, I pretty much want a chipmunk now. They are SO cute! Hehe.

Okay, I'm going to go gain a few more pounds by eating more ice cream. Then bed, I need to be able to stay awake tomorrow.

Later dudes.

3 comments:

Joshua said...

Ice cream is my friend. You know you want some of my homemade awesomeness. If only you could drive... Haha! Maybe I will take you a jar of frozen ice cream.

Yeah... the movie was, interesting. It was definitely a waste of time, but I think that was the idea. It was funny. I laughed.

Friday night was AWESOME! I don't think I caught a single m&m that was thrown at me. I only caught the ones I threw up in the air. I think two that you girls threw went in then bounced out.

Have a nice windy week.

Joshua

LeAnna said...

I like ice cream. I would like some ice cream right now. It' only 11 p.m. do you think Braums is open? Do you have Braum's in NM? They have Braums in Texas. Do you like Braums? I like Braums ice cream. It's good. Okay. I'm tired. I want ice cream. It's late. I should go to bed before my head melts into the computer screen. Mmmhmm, not good.

Sara said...

No, sadly we don't have a Braums here :( it is awful. I love Braums! I have to go there everytime we go to Amarillo. We have a really good place here though, called Caliches... Mmmm so good.