Thursday, February 7, 2008

A timeless photograph.

Yesterday, I had the wonderful opportunity to capture this timeless picture. A picture that should be hanging in galleries, a picture that should be put into poster sized and hanging in peoples living rooms. Or whenever people hang amazing photos. Ready to see it? are you sure? positively sure? Okay. Here it is.



Beautiful isn't it? Just absolutely stunning. Can't you see it hanging in living rooms all around the world? I just think it captures the heifer so well. Just look at it. Perfect. I think I shall sell it for hundreds of dollars. Do you know how long it took me to capture this? hours. I had to sit out in the pen, right by the water trough, watching a bunch of heifers. Until finally! the time came! The heifer got a drink of water and then begin to... well... lick her nose.

I think my mom thought it was kind gross... my dad just laughed.

No taking it and saving it to your computer now. I know you'd like to print it off and put it up on your wall, or have it as your computers background, but you'll just have to buy it. I'm asking 200 for it.

I hope you've enjoyed it.

3 comments:

Joshua said...

I love it. I promise I won't steal it. I heard you talking about it but never asked to see it and now... great.

Joshua

LeAnna said...

LOL! Well, girl, I'd buy it, but the problem is that I have a few pictures of my own, of cows and their slimy tongues. What is it with strange people like us that are fascinated by such grossness. Ew, Sara, what is wrong with us? :) I like it, and I might make it my background, so that when my husband gets home from work and opens the computer *laughs out loud* He'll see a slimy cow tongue! Bwahaha!!! :-D

Sara said...

I have no idea what is wrong with us... Hmmm...

Haha! That would be funny, open up the computer. And BAM! there would be a cow licking her nose. That would be to good.