Sunday, February 6, 2011

Deutschland

Just hanging out in Germany, one more flight to go! I hate flying into somewhere and not getting to see the city!

I like the Frankfurt airport, its easy to get around in. Even though it took me a hundred years to walk to my gate. I think anything is better then Houston though!
Getting ready to get there, enough of this flying business. I feel grungy and look like the grave creeper.

I'd better get, talk to ya'll soon!

5 comments:

Ranch wife said...

It is now 3:55 AM! Yes I am up. Yes I am praying you make your connection in Budapest with the shuttle service.

Praise God for safely getting you over the big pond.

Germany your roots run deep there. Ha Ha

~M~

Anonymous said...

You'll be at the college by the time you get this! :)

Molly @ View From a Saddle said...

Oh my goodness the walking that has to be done in that airport.

My gate was the.very.last.gate.available.

I thought I was going to die. AND I had my 86 year old grandfather with me.

Thanks to his beer....
We missed our flight. haha.

but we got another! had to walk back down to the lufthansa desk... just to find out it was the same gate... then we walked back to the boondocks.

wishing more luck to you!

Countrygirl said...

Sara - have you seen the Hungarians ride? They were the featured country at this year's Cowboy Poetry! Oh my....it's amazing. Be safe - so glad you got there! I'll be praying for you and your family! God's speed.....

Sara said...

Molly, it does take forever to get anywhere in that airport! It was easy to navigate through. But I thought I was NEVER going to get to my gate, it was like A40 so it was one of the last gates.

Cindi, I haven't!! But I want to, wish I could go riding myself!