Thursday, February 3, 2011

I should be...

Somewhere over the ocean right now, but I have this arctic winter storm that has consumed the country to thank for not being in flight right now.

We made our way to the airport this afternoon, only be informed that my flight was canceled...yesterday.

Sure wish I had known that before we drove 3 hours to the airport... I want to say thank you Expedia for dropping a email my way to let me know this. You are truly the best.

Do I sound bitter?

I'm sorry, it was just all I could do to burst into tears in the airport. But then I am reminded that the Lord knows. I'm dealing with it better now. But goodness what day.

So, Lord willing and the creek don't rise I'll be flying out Saturday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez girl I would have sobbing my eyes out... :/

Molly @ View From a Saddle said...

Oh no! I was so excited for you to go Hungary!!

Whenever you get to leave... you'll have a blast!!