Lucky you! I always look forward to getting packages from my relatives in Europe because of the chocloate. American chocloate does not compare. Did you know you can get that chocolate at Target? Eating Europena chocloate in Europe is way cooler though!
One is on the way!!!! A valentine that is..not of the male varity, can't do anything about that..unless you want daddy and I to arrange it.....Ha. Something for you going into the mail today.
5 comments:
Lucky you! I always look forward to getting packages from my relatives in Europe because of the chocloate. American chocloate does not compare. Did you know you can get that chocolate at Target? Eating Europena chocloate in Europe is way cooler though!
One is on the way!!!! A valentine that is..not of the male varity, can't do anything about that..unless you want daddy and I to arrange it.....Ha. Something for you going into the mail today.
Love,
~M~
Yum! You should mail me some! I've never had European chocolate! Happy V-Day seester!
Ha! I thought Mama meant she was sending you a man. ;)
I thought that too at first glance, I was getting all excited! haha.
So excited for my package!!
Post a Comment