Five of us went bunny hunting after Cowboy Church last night. Taylor, Joshua, Skyler and Sterling, then myself. We had fun, I think. Haha. There weren’t very many bunnies out sadly. I’m not sure how many bunnies lost their lives…. It was funny watching the guys shooting ‘em though, especially when they couldn’t hit one ;-) I manned the spotlight. I think I made a pretty dang good spot lighter. Well… maybe. Sterling roped one… we had our ear drums burst when Taylor got out this pistol, that sucker is loud! A rat got shot at too; I don’t think they got it. It was a wee bit cold out; it wasn’t bad unless Taylor drove fast… it got really cold on the way home though, I thought I might turn into a Popsicle. But, thanks to Sterling I got to sit in the front on the way back.... J We got in at like… 1:15 I think, I don’t know. It was pretty late. It took me forever to get warm; I was shivering in bed, so I had to add an extra blanket. Brrr. We’ll have to go again, maybe when it’s a little bit warmer. Yeah.
So I have my plane ticket finally! I will be on a plane bound for Europe on June 10th, Lord willing. We’ll leave from DFW (Dallas/Ft Worth, Texas) change planes at New York, and then fly into Budapest. Total travel time is 20 hours and 35 minutes. That is a lot, but it’ll be worth it. The only problem is it’s a 1 way ticket; I don’t have a ticket for coming back yet. So… that definitely needs to be taken care of, unless I want to live in Hungary. Hehe. It feels good to actually have the ticket; it is sitting right in front of me right now. Two months… wow. Can I scream, or jump up and down? Something? Lord willing… J Please keep me in your prayers over the next couple of months, they will be greatly appreciated.
Colossians 3:2
Set your minds on things above, not on things of the earth.
It says it pretty simply; keep your mind set on things above! Set them on Christ, not on worldly, earthly things. When you do set your mind on things above you find that the things of this earth just don’t really matter anymore. Keep focused on Christ, set your eyes on Him.
Italian words of the day:
Thank you = Grazie
Please = Per favore
The green machine
That is all for today. I'm off to bed.
1 comment:
That is awesome that you finally have the ticket. It is just so much more real now. Wow... you are going to love it! I am so excited or you! I have a couple opportunities this summer. They just arose. One of them is to Brasil, the other, to Canada. I am praying about it. Awesome.
Post a Comment