Friday, March 14, 2008

I'm a slacker.

I was informed that I'm a slacker... accused would be a better word... How... mean. I haven't been blogging because... I don't really have anything to blog about. Its really sad... lemme see if I can think of anything interesting that might have happened lately....... hm.............um...............well......

I don't remember what happened Monday. Tuesday.... I... went to work. Isn't that exciting? Not really. I did finally tell my boss about me leaving, and surprisingly she was ok with it! Woo! what a relief. I was dreading telling her... like... really dreading it. But she was cool with it. Ummm... oh, and I saw a kid I know from youth group. He was out helping put Terry's new big play set together. It was kind of funny, I went out to look at it and there he was! I was like... oh! I know you, haha. And then... I left at 4:30 instead of 5:30, because I had a concert to go too. Monk and Neagle. I rushed home, got ready. Then left with my parents, off to Artesia we went. They went to the movies, and I went over to the coffee house for the concert. Joshua came a hour after it started and didn't get to hear much of it... sad. I didn't get coffee until it was over, mainly because there was so many stinkin' people! I got some afterward, a mocha frappichino, double shot. Tasty. We left... at.. 9:00 I think, and I drove very sleepily home.

Wednesday.... ummm.... oh yes, Wednesday wasn't that great of day. I was cranky, yes cranky. All day. I had to go to town in the afternoon to get spacers and I just ended up getting worse. The minute I got home... which was like... 5ish I think, I went out and caught up Pecos, hopped on him bareback and was gone. It was like... instant calmness. It was so quiet out... I rode through the heifers and got plenty of chuckles from the calves. They are just so gosh darn cute! I made a big circle and ended up in the old lake where all the mommas and their babies were. I just sat and watched them for about a hour. The sun was starting to go down, and was peaceful... and just... calming. One momma kept licking her baby, it was ridiculous. Guess he needed a good bath though. Then one of the mommas had her head down eating her her little baby kept butting her on the head, and then jumping around. It was the funniest thing. Then a couple of heifers got to chasing my dog around, and she just kept coming back for more. Weirdo. It just got very amused, and giddy. That to me is like the best time to ride, when the sun is going down, and its nice and cool.... I love it. The Lord definitely calmed me down, he just used the ride, and the calves and everything. Mmm.

Umm... yesterday.... I worked yesterday. The end.

Today... the wind is blowing, sick. I hate the wind. I just looked out, the dust is blowing... and... ugh. I think the house might blow away. Glad we don't live in a trailer house or we might have already been... in Texas... or Mexico... I don't know what direction the wind is blowing... speaking of Mexico, we may be going in April!!! WOOHOO!! It isn't for sure, but it is a possibilty.
Ummm...

13 WEEKS! 13 weeks until Europe, ok... about 13 weeks. I can't really say since I don't the exact day we're leaving... but... still. I tried counting it out in days... and was like... phoo. It was like 90 something days, 13 weeks sounds better then 90 something days. I talked to my grandma today, we talked about Europe, what else? I have a one track mind... seems like Europe always get brought up in my conversations. So, I apologize. I can't help it. I'm looking into buying a laptop, if I get one it'll probably be a Dell, I can get one for $499 and for like 20 dollars extra I get get a webcam added. Which would be handy to talk to my family. So, um. Yeah. I don't really have anything else to say. I need to go get ready for Cowboy Church. I'll leave ya'll with a picture.

I found this on the web. Its Budapest Hungary. I fly home from here, and possibly in. The place I'll be staying, Vajta, Hungary is... two hours from here I think.




And this is the Calvary Chapel Bible College campus, where the program I'm going to, A vision for life if going to be at.

The building has a name... but I can't remember what it is. So anyway.

Later Dudes.

www.avisionforlife.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh bareback rides are the best. I went for a ride like that the other day, it was... phenomenal. =)

We can't go to CC. Phooey. =(

Nasty nasty nasty wind... Oooooh pretty pix! =D I bet you are excited, it's getting so close!

Joshua said...

That is so beautiful. Awesome beautiful! I wish I could go. I wonder about a compter...

LeAnna said...

Ah! That is so exciting about Hungary, you better find some way to keep us updated while you're there!