Sunday, March 9, 2008

Exciting news!!

Ok, so it is exciting to me anyway. Sometimes the things I find exciting, other people don't find exciting... but whatever. I'm sharing anyway. The Lord has provided the rest of the money for Hungary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See, can't you see how exciting I am by all the exclamation points? Here I was thinking I wouldn't get the money... then! Here it comes. So, Lord willing I'll be on a plane bound for Europe in June, Lord willing definitely. It says in Proverbs not to boast about tomorrow, because we don't know what the next day holds. I'm pretty excited though! =) =)

In other news.... well... there isn't much other news. Yesterday we went and spent the day in Lubbock. We left about... 8 I think it was, got there and had some dinner. BBQ, very tasty BBQ I might add, very, very tasty. Ummm... then me and my mom went to the Christian bookstore, and my dad and brothers to the big tool sale (which is why we went to Lubbock) Oh, the book store, the wonderful, awesome book store... full of... books. And music, and a bunch of other awesome books. I just went up and down the aisles, looking at all of them... ahhh books. I have a love for books, I get called a book worm. But hey, that is ok. I skip they romance ones, most of 'em are just too cheesy. I like murder/mystery, suspense, and historical, and then ones like Ted Dekker. I looked at several, and then had the decision on which one to get. I got one called 'The Pawn" Its a murder/mystery. About a serial killer... my mom says I like the weird books. Guess its true. Then I got a shirt, it says, Love, on the front, then the back has a bunch of Bible verses on it. I like it =)

Then... after the book store we went to... the Ranch Heritage Center. It was pretty neat, they had a bunch of old houses and bunkhouses and such that were on different ranches, they moved them to the center and you can go and look at them all. It was really neat, I like looking at old buildings and stuff... it was a experience getting there that's for sure.... yikes. Ahem. Ummm after there we went to... Gander Mountain? I think... yeah. Spent some time in there, then went to Cavenders. Its a huge western wear store, got a shirt there too. Then, finally we went home. We were all pretty tired. We stopped and ate at Long John Silvers/KFC. Everyone got fish... but me. I got chicken. I'm not a huge fish fan. I'll eat it, but its just not my favorite. When we went to Washington we ate at a seafood place right by the ocean, and they made fun of me for getting a hamburger. Hey, if its what I like then what should they care? Anyway.

That was the day in Lubbock, I could probably go into a lot more detail but.... I won't. Just cause.
Ummm... what else... I pickup up another day working, Tuesday. It'll be all day. From 8:00 to about 5, 5:30. I get to do some school during the lunch hour, fun. But I told my mom I would. So, I'll be getting more hours. Which means a bigger paycheck =) And ummm... I washed my pickup the other day.... then it snowed... oh well. The inside is all clean at least.

Well... this post has kind of been jumbled up, but I figured I could give a update on my life. I'll try to write again soon. Maybe it won't be so jumbled.
Ciao.

4 comments:

Joshua said...

Ciao. You haven't been speaking to an Italian lately, have you? That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't worry about money for mission trips anymore. My mother does, but I have never been too concerned about it. God has more resources than we can grasp. It isn't a problem of if he can afford it if he wants us to go somewhere. There is always a way. It there isn't one, he will make one. Books........

Ciao
Joshua

Countrygirl said...

God always amazes me how He can work things out! Wow, Sara, are you excited? What a blessing you are going to be to this mission, and the blessings you will receive - gives me goosebumps! What a wonderful thing!

LeAnna said...

Awesome, girl! Can't wait to hear about how the trip goes and what all the Lord does!
So you got a shirt from Mardel, right? And it says Love, right? Is the 'V' in Love an eagle and the shirt white and letters pinkish? Because if so, I have that shirt too! :D
Love the new layout!
-LeAnna

Anonymous said...

Your slackin' sister.