I was… accused of being a slacker… again. *gasp* ME? A slacker! How could I be accused of such a thing! I mean… sure… it has been awhile since I’ve posted…. But that doesn’t give anyone the right to accuse me of being a slacker. Ahem.
So, I could write about this cursed thing that was placed into my mouth when I went to the dentist last Monday, but I won’t complain too much about it. Just know its evil, pure evil. It is a… I don’t know what they call it, but it is supposed to expand my upper jaw (it’s on the roof of my mouth) I don’t really know how to explain it, I just hate it. And the lady said I’d probably have to wear it six months! Phoo. My parents have to stick and thing up there every other day and… do… something. It’s weird. It is difficult to eat with too, just because there is a spot between it and the roof of my mouth and food gets stuck up in it, really bad. I don’t like it at all, but I’ll get over it I reckon… anyway, enough about the obnoxious torture devise.
Jen had a cool idea, she posted a list of things she is going to do daily for this whole week, thought that was a pretty neat idea so I am also going to do it.
- Post a blog entry
- Read about one country and then post what I learn.
- Take a picture and post it with a caption
- Write down one thought everyday, and post them at the end of the week.
- Spend one moment in solitude.
- Do something particular for someone else.
- Learn two Hungarian and Italian words.
Only two of those were my own idea, the others I got from Jen :-) It should be interesting. It’ll give me something interesting to do. I have a lot to do, being as though it’s 2:07. Hm. Well, I don’t have anything else to say. I’ll be posting the picture later… and my sister requested I post a recipe too, so guess I’ll be doing that sometime too.
Later.
3 comments:
Yay! Thank you for joining in Sara! I really like your ideas, and can't wait to hear about the countries and the words you learn. Oooo...I love Italian words, hence the name of the newsletter. :-) You may help me expand my Italian vocabulary too.
Is it an expander? I've never had to wear one, but I have heard of the torture devices they can be. One girl I knew had to have her parents basically stand over her head and brace themselves to crank it.
No fun, but very worth it in the end--it's workin' on that sunshiny smile of yours!
Thanks for the post, girl, and can't wait ta see your pictures!!!
I feel so unworthy. So much to do. I don't feel like I could handle a load like that and breathe at the same time. Gosh. I don't think I am up to the challenge though. It is a good thing you didn't challenge me to do it ; )
Yes! A expander! evil, pure evil. Haha.
Post a Comment