Italian words:
Music-musica
Horse- cavallo
Your love is extravagant
Your friendship, it is intimate
I feel I'm moving to the rhythm of Your grace
Your fragrance is intoxicating in the secret place
Cause Your love is extravagant
Chorus:
Spread wide in the arms of Christ there's a love that covers sin
No greater love have I ever known; You considered me a friend
Capture my heart again
Your love is extravagant
Your friendship, it is intimate
I feel I'm moving to the rhythm of Your grace
Your fragrance is intoxicating in the secret place
Your love is extravagant
Spread wide in the arms of Christ there's a love that covers sin
No greater love have I ever known; You considered me a friend
Spread wide in the arms of Christ there's a love that covers sin
No greater love have I ever known; You considered me a friend
Capture my heart again
Your love is extravagant
Your friendship, it is intimate
I just love that song. His love is extravagant.
3 comments:
Ohhh....pretty picture. I likey. You going to post everyday this week?
Yay! Aren't we happy that is over. :-)
Loved the previous post, but didn't get a chance to comment on it. You'll have to take me bunny huntin' next time we travel to NM...I've never been, but always wanted to! :-)
Haha, nooo. I'm not going to be doing that for awhile.
I'll definitely take you bunny hunting Jen! its a lot of fun.
Post a Comment