I almost didn’t post. But then I talked to my sister and told her I would, so I can’t really go back on my word now can I? So here I sit, listening to the free credit report dot com commercial, haha. Ever hear it?
Well I was shopping for a new car, which one's me?
A cool convertible or an SUV.
Too bad I didn't know my credit was whacked,
cuz now I'm driving off the lot in a used sub-compact.
F-R-E-E, that spells "free," credit report dot com baby.
Saw their ads on my TV. Thought about goin' but was too lazy.
Now instead of lookin' fly and rollin' phat,
my legs are sticking to the vinyl and my posse's getting laughed at.
F-R-E-E, that spells "free," credit report dot com baby....
Oh my, it makes me laugh. I don’t really know what to post about, I could write a long post about yesterday… but I won’t, just because it makes me mad. Just know it has to do with my job, and my boss, and something really stupid… Ugh. I’ll get over it. I did find out they changed our working schedule, again! We won’t start going to the blind school until the 24th, so for the next three weeks I’ll be sticking with my normal work routine, at least I hope so. I never know with them. Again I say, ugh.
I got to see, Drillbit Taylor on Monday! Me and Caitlin went and saw it before youth ;) It was really funny, but kind of tacky too. I don’t know why they have to put a lot of that stuff in there; it doesn’t make it any funnier. Gosh. It really was funny though… hehe. We got there at 4:00, purchased our tickets and found out it didn’t start until 4:35, so since the mall is right next to the theater we decided to go walk around in there. We went to two different places and tried on pants, it was pathetic. We found some really cute jeans, for a good price, but they were too tight, not in the waist, just everywhere else. It’s so annoying! Do they not realize that not every girl wants to wear pants like that? Poo. Whatever, I’m over it. Anyway, we did that, and then went to the movie. It was just me and her, and an old guy in there. I felt bad for the fella; he was all by his lonesome. He probably got tired of all our laughing… hehe. Afterwards we went and got a caffeine fix. Mmm coffee.
Ha! I saw something that amused me on TV today.
I’m going to post pictures now! Of our new, little baby goats.
The twins
5 comments:
Haha! Your post made me laugh. We watched the same show,about the kangaroo. And John loves the free credit report song too.
Awww, baby goats so cute. I wonder if Mama will sell me one...
They aren't even cute! Those are ugly goat kids. Bleh! On the ride to work, there are some goat kids at a house I can see from the road. I look over there a lot and see those little things running around, jumping, being crazy. It is funny. Don't worry, they will grow up to be ugly, stinky, annoying goats. Ok, I am being all depressing and stuff. Cute goats. ... I pet a kangaroo once.
Those are cute little guys!
Aww...I wub da widdle one wit the bwack face! :-) Josh's comment cracked me up.
Jen adds, Then they will be milked til they shrivel up and DIE.
My brothers say depressing things like that about baby animals all the time--particularly puppies. :-)
Griffin. My friend. You are terrible. You are evil.
I sing along to those commericials LOL they crack me up!! Very clever IMO.
The movie stinkin rocked! There were some parts, but not bad. Haha "...or is it a weapon? with a sharp blade and a little sponge to mop up the blood..." LOL
Ugh stupid jeans. =( They could have been cute too gosh darnit!!!
Me wubbles the goats =D Cuuuute pix!
Post a Comment