This is what it looks like when the crew moves in on a calf
See all that wonderful smoke? Best smell ever
The finished product.
Yep. I don't guess I'll post anymore :)
So, anyway. I didn't have to go to the blind school today! Another lady ended up going, so they didn't need me :-) I think the kids would have been really cool, but the rest of it probably would have been a little crazy. I don't know if they'll need me to go one of the next times or not. Guess I'll just see. So, since I didn't go with them, I went in this morning and rode Donald's horses. His stinkin' awesome roping horses. And I feel in love, yep. With a gorgeous little sorrel named, Pockets. He is such a nice little horse! I think he just uses him for roping. He's real cute, and it like the perfect size, and so responsive. Well, all of his horses are, but I just really like this guy. I wasn't to sure about him at first though, he humped up a little when I went to cinching him up. I hadn't ever ridden him before, so I didn't know how he acted or anything. But he was just great. So I rode him, Starbucks, and LB (I call him Larry Boy) They are all pretty good fellas too. Anyway, after that I did a few more little things, then came home. Yep :-)
Ooo and I got my new memory card for my camera today too. A 2GB card, I like, it holds lots of pictures :) It's pretty sweet. So, umm... yeah... I'm picking my brain trying to think of something interesting to say, but coming up with nothing. I had to blog, because "Blogging is a responsibility." So my mother says.... so, now that I have blogged I'm going to get out of here. Maybe I'll have something interesting to write about next time.
Later dudes.
No comments:
Post a Comment