Thursday, April 17, 2008

Life is good... eternal life is better.

I heard this awesome song whilst driving home from work today.

"Life Is Good"

Life is good, eternal life is better
Life is good, eternal life is better
Life is good, eternal life is better
Life is good, eternal life is better

All around me smiling faces
Different people from different places
Time is short, don't wanna waste it
No ashamed so I'll just say it
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

All around me your creation
Brings me to my knees in adoration
Beauty here cannot compare to
What I see when I first see you

Life is good, eternal life is better
Life is good, eternal life is better
Life is good, eternal life is better
Life is good, eternal life is better
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

All around me your creation
Brings me to my knees in adoration
Beauty here cannot compare to
What I see when I first see you

Life is good, eternal life is better
Life is good, eternal life is better
Life is good, eternal life is better
Life is good, eternal life is better
Life is good, eternal life is better
Life is good, eternal life is better
Life is good, eternal life is better
Life is good, eternal life is better
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

Ha! I love it. Its a cool upbeat song that just makes you happy :-) I decided I wanted a t-shirt that said that. They have all those ones at Cabelas that say "Life is Good." It would be cool to add, "Eternal life is better." Hehe. Love it. How true it is.

Well, I'm outa here now. I could go on about how the wind is blowing... AGAIN, and how I REALLY wanted to go out and ride my horse, since I haven't go to ride my OWN horse in awhile. But, I won't. Because... there is no point. And I have nothing much else to say. So, later peeps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I heard that song several weeks ago, I love it. And it's so true!! Like in Romans, there is no comparing our trials of this world to the glory that awaits us. =)

Awww that stinks I hope you can ride your horse soon.

Joshua said...

I heard that song too. I love it! Yeah, you don't have to tell me about the wind. I was riding into it all Wednesday and it was blowing hard Thursday and Friday too. Stinkin' wind is coming from Texas.